Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith not concerned by recent slump MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith not concerned by recent slump

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith not concerned by recent slump

Bradley Smith has denied the pressure is building on the British rider after his early crash out of last weekend’s Italian Grand Prix in Mugello. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider made a brilliant start to his second season in MotoGP when he claimed a maiden front row start in the season’s opening clash in Qatar. He was then battling...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 58 days ago (04 June 2014 10:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
vanortset

May 09

vanortset says:

bradley smith

so bradley is not concerned by his slump in form,he should be,his future as a professional racer is looking grim.

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Of course he is worried but that is motogp PR. He knows it is unlikely he will be in Tech3 next year but may still stay on the motogp grid although I think his best option would be VDS moto2 and a good shot at the title. Nice guy though and that ad of him spraying champagne highlights that quirky personality which is a refreshing change compared to most of the robots on the grid

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

More important

is who wil replace him next year? maybe he can write colums instead of racing.

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

Bradley Smith

you cannot blame anybody for crush on when they are trying like he is given some respect

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

'Tis true VD

Who are they to judge if you have a crush on young Brad. Nothing wrong with a bit of man love on those long lonely nights at sea. Aye!

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

The lad is just having a blip,what he needs to do is sit down and work out where does he go from here!!! he's in the same situation as Cal last year busting his ass for peanuts which is fine when there's light at the end of the tunnel but his mate has the factory contract and he's got Jack!!! and there's no long term future riding a Tech3 bike well there is if you want to ride for nothing,Suzuki should look at him as a long term prospect.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Winger..

..what makes you think the Tech 3 boys are riding for nothing? Both Cal and Brad will have made a nice little living out of that particular seat..

..just a suggestion..but pulling your head outta ya ass might help..

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

Suz

And BS? no way!! suz aint that stupid. if you mean write colums for suzuki, im with you. But Suz needs a dp,jl,vr,mm,ad,ae,maybe ai. but bs? back to moto2!

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

CHRainmaker

The only people getting rich are the two guys who own Tech3,go on then make yourself look a **** what do you call a nice little living and bare in mind when it's all over and the money tap gets turned off they'll have to live on that money for a long time,their are plenty of greats who have come and gone who haven't got a pot to piss in,but as you so well informed you can put the list up instead of me.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Winger

Depends what you are classing as rich, I imagine Bradley has a fair bit tucked away already. I wonder how long it would take someone in this country with a normal 9 to 5 job to earn the kind of money he has at the age of 24? 

When you retire from motorbike racing does it leave you un-able to do something else as a job? Of course the tap is turned off once you have finished, it is the same with any job until you reach pension age. Bradley probably has more money than any of us will ever have at one time today, so i don't really feel sorry for the guy in that respect i am afraid. 

Back to the topic at hand, Bradley may be a good shout for the Suzuki ride actually. Could be a long term signing and help develop the bike, the more i think about it the more i like the idea.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices