Skip to content

Discuss This Freddie Spencer marvels at Marquez talent MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Freddie Spencer marvels at Marquez talent

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Freddie Spencer marvels at Marquez talent

American legend Freddie Spencer says he is not surprised to see Marc Marquez continue his record-breaking exploits in MotoGP, with the Spaniard unbeaten so far in six races in 2014. Marquez smashed many records held by Spencer on his way to capturing a historic maiden premier class world title in 2013, including becoming the youngest rider ever to win the MotoGP...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 112 days ago (04 June 2014 14:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

LOL!

Sooner or later we will have more news on the M1 development and yet again the usual spin/twist, raindance, flaming, trolling and reality denial.

Typical.

"Jorge has proven to be back, but we’ll have to wait for the rest of the season (to see to what extent) and Marc is also very strong," Zeelenberg, Team Manager at Movistar Yamaha MotoGP, explains to motogp.com.

www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/Zeelenberg+Lorenzo+has+proved+he+is+back

That's excactly what i said, Mugello is the track that suits his style and the M1 with his setting the most, wait and see if he really has it to repeat this on twisties.

CHRainmaker: Franckly i'm amused, they're like a bag full of flees on DTT, fanboys never learn, this one is saying the opposite of what he said last time again but eh, no one asked them to be smart.

Pretending to read French and yet unable to figure that an article he post says precisely the opposite than what he alleges about Lorenzo development skills takes some serious brain fade.

He got owned big time and can't swallow it, my bad, like i care.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Aww c'mon smackbum

you didn't find any of that even slightly funny?

=)

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Degrasse

I was well aware you're not JMB. Just having a little fun with ahab...

Haa hhhhaaaaaarrrrrr!!!

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Shut yer hole SmackedArse

The comments are pretty much always a waste of time. Well, unless it's Obermaat Ahab trying to weasle out of his engine braking nonsense.

Takes seconds to filter out the sh!t, and it's never one persons fault now, is it?

DeGrasse

Spot on. Mugello is a track that suits Yorge to a tee. Next two races will tell us where he's really at this season.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

DaniPedola

+1. The whole point for Yamaha to try to revert to Rossi's chassis, because if they don't they will be even further away on tracks that suits the Honda best, plus there is a new gen of riders on the pipeline.

They've been working hard on front suspension and brakes from assen, the 2014 prototype chassis was already showing the way, now they are at their 3rd chassis since and worked with engine braking and rear brakes.

It's obvious it is not the "moderate braking ultra-high corner speed" chassis of 2013, it didn't work for them, no one could be fast enough with the M1 to prevent Yamaha to loose one or two of the titles and they said it themselves, they are not interested on developing a bike only the No1 can win on.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Let's just take a moment to remid ourselves of Marion's stupendous gullibility and stupidity

Ohh my my How fkn silly do you guys look! For months you've been hounding this guy on every thread. Tearing apart every comment he's made, and generally discrediting his abilities. And it turns out to be JMB. This is just too good.

Do you guys still think you know more than DeGrasse about racing and riding a bike I wonder?

I don't know whats worse, the complete lack of respect before finding out, or the shameful arsekissing thats likely to be going on after it. You guys really have made cnts of yourselves.

But how could I finish this off without a special mention for ahab. What have you done? Where do I even start?! You've been talking down to JMB about how to ride a bike, and generally slagging the guy off at every opportunity.

If you had any kind of credibility before this revelation, and I'm not saying you did, then it has most certainly been completely destroyed, forever!

You will never, never live this down. I am gonna go on and on and on about it.

I guess thats what you get for arrogantly cussing off strangers for your own personal amusement.

Told you that whale was gonna get you ahab. You total and utter cnt.

From the Lorenzo for six thread yesterday. Totally taken in. Just before this post he asks "Is DeGrasse actually JMB. Has this been confirmed?" Dave Finnerty replies 'Yes' playing the game for Marion.

Ha, ha, Marion. Are you still going to go on and on about it? MCN's tw@t of the year - no doubt. Which is quite saying something with the formidable challenge of Quasimoto and El Potty Mouth.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Nostrodamus

Considering the amount of B-S you post and the number of time you got your bum kicked, you're more than welcome to post this sort of comments, first you win the contest hands down, second you prove once again that you have nothing remotely related to M-C and racing to oppose to anyone here and have to ressort to desperate troll's tricks.

Man you must cost a lot to your National Health System.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Who's kicked my arse on MCN Quasi?

Not you that's for sure, certainly not your new crawlly ar§e licker Marion, and as for the rest of the little 46'er bedwetters... Ha, ha, ha...please!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Nostril.

Nearly EVERYONE. Only you can't figure it out, must be the glue you sniff or something?

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Who?

You do a fine job of kicking your own arse most days Nostrodumass. When you're not trying to weasle and backflip out of your own, just dreadful "predictions".

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices