Skip to content

Discuss This Freddie Spencer marvels at Marquez talent MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Freddie Spencer marvels at Marquez talent

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Freddie Spencer marvels at Marquez talent

American legend Freddie Spencer says he is not surprised to see Marc Marquez continue his record-breaking exploits in MotoGP, with the Spaniard unbeaten so far in six races in 2014. Marquez smashed many records held by Spencer on his way to capturing a historic maiden premier class world title in 2013, including becoming the youngest rider ever to win the MotoGP...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 52 days ago (04 June 2014 14:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

That's very banal Ellen

If a wee lass like you had any balls you'd take me up on specifics. But no, your just lonely, all at sea, frustrated and whiney like the rest of them.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

ahab you've had your asre handed to you so many times

I've lost count. I don't know whether you refuse to see it or that you're blinded by arrogance. Either way its a fact.

And the crown for t w a t of all time firmly resides with you. Always has, always will    =)

Haa hhaaaaarrrr!!!

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Specifics?

Rossi finished? Rossi the mid packer? Rossi will never win again? Spies the 5th Alien? Bradl to Yamaha? No engine braking? Stoner's not flaky? Hee hee. Oh I also like the 95% of the weight on a bike is over the front wheels. Hahahahahahahahahahaha! And the "Pivoted Sail Brake" Yaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh!

Actually, the way you keep pounding away on here even when your credibility is zero is quite impressive.

And for f*ck sake. I've told you before, it's Dame Ellen. At least get that right.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ellen you sound like Marion mk.2

dual accounts again perchance?

95%+ of the weight of the motorcycle over the front wheel under hard braking  our little starfish.

The engine is not a brake. Engine braking however is a very obviously a reality with a four stroke that needs to be mitigated. I've been completely consistent on this. 

Knee out. Well for fooks sake, obviously it's not a brake, just as the engine is not a brake. Merely a wind resistance pivot of sorts, again as I've repeatedly, consistently said. A wee sailorette like you should know about these things.

Bradl to Yamaha? No idea what you're on about.

Yes I thought Spies did have that capability. O.K he didn't. But I agree with the man himself in that MotoGP never saw the best of Spies. To destroy them in WSBK as he did was very impressive. Which is the starting point of Marions beef with me, as I stated I believed in his prime Mladin was one of the top ten riders in the world - yes even as he was 'only' racing AMA.

The Terrapin most certainly was a mid packer for couple of seasons. Dragged himself up to fourth last year with one rather flukey win, a station he'll hold this year I reckon. I still firmly believe he does not have the talent of JL, CS, DP and certainly MM. He's a champion - that's irrefutable, and a fine one at that from a records perspective. The man himself and his behaviour over the years is, you must admit, rather distasteful. But then a lonely lass like you would probably let any old sailor dock in her harbour.

Marion. I shouldn't be surprised that you've dared to raise your humiliated head, albeit only on the tailcoats of others. As you stated in your own words - you will not be allowed to forget this, the very crowning glory moment of your pitiful MCN sniping career. A more splineless know nothing toad this site has yet to see. De Grasse - my hero! Ha, ha, ha. To§§er.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Spot on. Mugello is a track that suits Yorge to a tee. Next two races will tell us where he's really at this season.

Really? An indisputable fact?

2008 - crashed out

2009 -  beaten by a Ducati

2010 - beaten by a Honda

2011 - 1st with a Honda less than a second behind

2012 and 2013 - 1st by a gap of about 4s

So in all the years he's raced at Mugello on a Motogp bike, only twice has he won by a margin of 4s or more. On the other occassions he finished, Hondas have been within 1s at the finish. Not really conclusive stats that support it being a track specifically suited to Lorenzo or a Yamaha

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Sneaky Bluto

2009 was wet, and as DeGrasse has said Yourgay doesn't like it wet. Except when Kouichi Tsuji is getting friendly with him in parc ferme.

A crash is a crash, they happen. 3 out of 4 in the dry. I'd say that's indisputable that Yourgay suits Mugello.

I've seen you claim that because Casey won one race in Laguna, that he was right to reject the new HRC chassis that propelled Dani to his winningest streak in motogp, ever.

What say ye to that Butlo?

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

"DeGrasse has said Yourgay doesn't like it wet"

Last time they rode in wet conditions, Lorenzo made the pole by a 6/10th margin in Japan. Choose more reliable sources fcker.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

2 weeks before Mugello 2009

Lorenzo wins at Le Mans in wet condition by a 17 second margin.  

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Hmmm

That wasn't the race where they all came in and changed bikes to run slicks was it?

I mean fair play to Yourgay then, but those wet dry races are a bit of a lottery don't you think, f*cker?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Tool!

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

Ain't no lottery when you're 1 second per lap faster on wet tyres.

http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/2009/FRA/MotoGP/RAC/analysisbylap.pdf?v1_96143780. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices