Skip to content

Discuss This Send us your Ride to Work Day pictures General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Send us your Ride to Work Day pictures

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Send us your Ride to Work Day pictures

For some people every day is Ride to Work Day but for others it’s a chance to use the bike for the daily commute to work; either way we want to see your pictures telling your Ride to Work Day stories on Monday, June 16. Ride to Work Day on June 16 kicks off a national Ride to Work Week and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 51 days ago (11 June 2014 13:34)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BriannaGTanner

Jun 14

just as Kathryn explained I can't believe that a person able to profit $7860 in 4 weeks on the internet . find out here ......
W­W­W.Z­E­E­J­O­B.C­O­­M­­

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

My "chance"?

How generous of them to allow me the opportunity!

I do honestly wonder if the MCIA, or whomever is spunking money on this, can show that anyone, ever, has actually said "Well, I was going to take the car/bus/train/pushbike, but since it's Ride To Work Day, I'll pump up the tyres on the hog and see if I can remember which is the loud grip."

Reply to this Topic
TwoBrosBlade

Aug 02

TwoBrosBlade says:

What are you doing about it?

So are MCN not doing anything this year for ride to work day / week?  Anything in the Peterborough area??

Reply to this Topic
BikerRob70

Mar 11

BikerRob70 says:

?

So that'll be the same as any other day then. I might drive in just for a change.

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

A worthwhile event

What's with the negative vibes towards this event? Its aim is to promote motorcycling to people who don't ride very often, or at all. If you do already then carry on about your business as normal. Don't belittle an organisation trying to ensure the continuation and growth of something we all love.

look at their website for the good work they do. Thanks to MCN for highlighting this event. Any encouragement to get new and existing riders on the road must be applauded. 

Remember to smile rather than scowl. Choose happiness, man.

Reply to this Topic
BikerRob70

Mar 11

BikerRob70 says:

Lighten up Steve - we do choose happiness, we ride every day.

Reply to this Topic
Slarti64

Jun 14

Slarti64 says:

Butterflies

I'm with BikerRob70 on this one. But "special" days such as this have to be at this time of year for the butterflies who only ever get their bike out of the garage / shed / house in the summer...

Reply to this Topic
romford4

Oct 05

romford4 says:

-

Already looking forward to 'Have a bath day', 'Go for a curry day', and 'Polish my shoes day'. 

Seriously, if you need a 'Ride to Work Day' in order to dig your bike out of the garage and use it, you might as well stick with the tube and save yourself the effort.

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

Nice

Whoopee a ride to work day. Is this day for those who only ride when the sun is out. I ride to work on my BIKE every time I go to WORK.

Reply to this Topic
Doug66

Feb 06

Doug66 says:

Its all about promoting bikes

If Radio 2 @ Chris Evans promoted this  event as much as they  pushed the classic car and bike day. I am sure it would be a success. I will out on my bike. sun or rain.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices