Skip to content

Discuss This Catalunya MotoGP: Magnificent seven for Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Catalunya MotoGP: Magnificent seven for Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Catalunya MotoGP: Magnificent seven for Marquez

Marc Marquez continued his amazing start to the 2014 season, picking up his seventh win from seven races at the Catalunya circuit today under stormy skies. Marquez had to fight hard for victory as the factory Yamaha duo of Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi led from the the lights. Rossi moved past his team-mate to take the lead, where he was able...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 98 days ago (15 June 2014 14:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

great race from Pedrosa and Rossi

But Marquez is unstoppable. Kid's taking an awful lot of risks though, a few inches away to take Rossi out. As I said yesterday lower track temperature would make Rossi a contender, very strong performance. The most surprising remains Lorenzo's pace, or lack of. Several tenths slower than his race simulation in FP4 despite better track conditions, quite a weird season for him

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

Mugello Moto GP ???

I do not blame the author as this year is just too much exciting.....46-93 Proper Legends....Dani Rode his heart out. 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

LOL! Typical!!!

Marquez wins and Pedrosa doesn't take risks to finish 3rd according to some, we musn't be watching the same races.

@Rossi bashers, there a Pampers promotion at your local Tesco, Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbury's, Boots, Superdrugs, Waitrose, Aldi, Ocado.

So don't waste yourselves in this topic, keep calm, hold your grudge and take a good breath, this is just the 7th GP and diarrhea is bad for your health.

LE TERRAPIN VOUS SALUT BIEN.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Nostro

Come on, enertain us once again with your new sci-fi story to revisit reality and today's race to suit your otherwise hurt feelings.

DeGrasse, well today seems proof of what you've been saying about braking, corner speed, riding styles etc.

What a f*cking satistafction to see today's race and give the two fingers to the f*cking Rossi's haters.

For the first time in 4 years today I've seem Rossi fully confident and shark-like again on the bike, what a f*ucking amazing feeling!!!!!!

And today, yes, it can be said hadn't it been for the Hondas being better in the final, Rossi was there for the win.

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Nostro

Come on, enertain us once again with your new sci-fi story to revisit reality and today's race to suit your otherwise hurt feelings.

DeGrasse, well today seems proof of what you've been saying about braking, corner speed, riding styles etc.

What a f*cking satistafction to see today's race and give the two fingers to the f*cking Rossi's haters.

For the first time in 4 years today I've seem Rossi fully confident and shark-like again on the bike, what a f*ucking amazing feeling!!!!!!

And today, yes, it can be said hadn't it been for the Hondas being better in the final, Rossi was there for the win.

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

pedrosa nearly took

himself or both of them out, similar to MM's only DNF last year.

Good race by the top 3.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

slit

Well you know, you have to give credit where it is due, and the only satisfaction i can have from it is to have learned well from some exceptional riders (am not one of them), without knowing them personally.

I was just lucky to have the right attitude and background for that, i hope this helps.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

Rossi bashers Plz stand up

And take a Good look at my Avatar..lol 

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Come on Nostroterrapin, every forum needs a class idiot to make us all feel just that little bit more intelligent. Stop sucking on your mamas titties and give us more of your unimaginable stupidity. 

Reply to this Topic
DirtyHarry46

Apr 11

DirtyHarry46 says:

Degrasse

We need more sensible people like you around here  .... \m/ 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN