Skip to content

Discuss This Catalunya MotoGP: Magnificent seven for Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Catalunya MotoGP: Magnificent seven for Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Catalunya MotoGP: Magnificent seven for Marquez

Marc Marquez continued his amazing start to the 2014 season, picking up his seventh win from seven races at the Catalunya circuit today under stormy skies. Marquez had to fight hard for victory as the factory Yamaha duo of Jorge Lorenzo and Valentino Rossi led from the the lights. Rossi moved past his team-mate to take the lead, where he was able...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 159 days ago (15 June 2014 14:18)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

wow

great to see Dani back on top form.the guy is a class act 

always has been always will be.

who said lorenzo had found his form again?
seems like rossi is the GOAT

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

JW

Quote from Cal

www.crash.net/motogp/news/205622/1/deflated-crutchlow-wont-throw-in-towel.html

Oh Dear!!!  Hit a brick wall he has with the bike.  Not as much as he has hit the tarmac this season.  But i guess you cannot shout as load has he has done previously when you are the slowest out of all the Ducati's

On a brighter note.  Crash.net has reported that Michael Schumacher is no longer in a coma and has left Grenoble hospital.  Great news!

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Yeah JW

Funny how those that are usually proved wrong scream the loudest and demand respect.

Let them eat pie, I say.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Anyone got

Any humble custard ?

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

“The Ducati guys are doing their best, the same as I am, and I have no doubt in my mind they are doing a terrific job and the best that they can with their hands tied.”

Who's tying Ducati's hands? There's always a little clinker nugget of shite when Cal speaks.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Nostrildamus

Very disappointing old fart...

1 single semi-croocked comment and then back to your rat hole...

So Rossi haters... is Valentino an Alien, YES or NO?

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Big moth Cal

I saw him refusing to talk to Alex Hofmann of the German TV... just noded NO with his hand and sent him away... he was concentrating... on finding this races excuses... what a douche bag...

Anyone talking about passport rider's now? How Cal should have taken Valentino's position in the official team???? Hahahahahaha! Obviously he run out of copiying other's STYLEs ans came back to his original shitty performance... Hahahahahaha!

Give Iannone his seat and send him back to England! Passport riders my arsss! How are Ducrapi sales growing in the island ey?

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

LOL

Dani (there's always a little clinker nugget of shite when Cal speaks.)  Funny as!!!

Don't worry ELD, if Rossi is beaten by JL in Assen, like Arnold Schwarzenegger, "he will be back"

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Benny

Grow up, at least he leaves his house!!!!

Reply to this Topic
slit

Mar 11

slit says:

Bob Buttamasangy

Not really sure what you are saying with your post. Are you suggetsing VR passed the other two with yellow flags? Actually, if you saw DP interview after the race he said something like his:

"Vale and Marc opened the throttle all of a sudden and found myself ahead of them, so I let them pass back"

It seems that in fact, VR was passed under yellow flag, hence the other two told him to pass them back.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices