Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: 'I'm still motivated' MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: 'I'm still motivated'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: 'I'm still motivated'

Cal Crutchlow reckons his motivation has not suffered a massive jolt after a nightmare start to his Ducati career. The British rider retired with an electronics issue in yesterday’s thrilling Catalunya clash and has now failed to finish in five out of seven races on the Desmosedici GP14. And during a one-day test session at the Barcelona track, Crutchlow was down in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 37 days ago (16 June 2014 19:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Hey benny Bunz ye can forget about going out and partying this week with MCN handing your entertainment on a plate, you best phone that friend of yours and make up some excuses about being at deaths door with an infectious disease and you can't come out to play

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Gosh Noddy

You sound as confused, muddled, and incoherent as Cal does.

I like this quote, "I am not going to change my style to suit this bike for one year." No? Isn't that your job?

Then there's this one, "If I do that and the bike next year is completely different again then you’ve got to change back again." Ah, the deluded optimism.

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

Whether you like

Cal or not, this is pretty blunt/entertaining.

Not going to change his style for 1 year, nor push with no confidence.

If Dovi leaves for Suzuki, could Ianonne and Cal switch bikes?  Or would Ducati send him down the road for being a little too truthful?

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

HAHAHAHA

Now he says he's not pushing. You got to say something I guess. HAHAHAHAHA 

Enjoy your factory ride sucker.

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

too honest

and too full of himself.  He expects Ducati to give him a bike set up just how he likes it in Lorenzo setting.  Doh  Lorenzo isn't doing too well this year in case u hadn't noticed Cal.  Rossi and Pedrosa have realised that in order to stay within sight of Marquez they have to adopt a more loose riding style. Lorenzo took more time to get there partly due to injury but is now just about up your speed.  Not as loose but still different to his old style. Things have moved on. It's like the first motocrosser to do a backflip. Great then routine now at that level.  The 2016 bikes will all behave differently on Michelin tyres and the top riders will adjust their style to cope or fail. Simples.  Saying he's not going to push the rest of the year is a quick route to a P45. There are plenty of great young riders who'll take his place.  Not smart Cal.  Hey DE Grasses can u give him a copy of your usual spiel on rear wheel steering a la Kenny Rogers and that's not a typo.  Maybe they should give Lucy a go on it.  She couldn't do much worse.  

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

deluded optimism

Yes hes deluded if he thinks next years bikes going to be any different with Donkey in charge, life was so simple for Dall'Igna in WSB when all he had to do was fire 37 motogp spec engines into Maxs Aprilia. Got to give the guy credit for starting out with his cheating ways as usual,backfired this weekend though with Ducati holding a shed load of engines 4 extra fuel and still getting beat by 3 yearold Tech3 Yammy cast off

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

Oh and

he will have to change his riding style fairly  soon.  His current style will get him pulled by the cops in 2016 once he's doing courier work round London on a CB500. Pizza anyone? 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Cor, he makes you feel so proud...

..almost brings a tear to the eye..

brutally honest, refreshingly straight forward, tempered with that touch of cheeky banter, so typical of the Coventry wunderkind..  "Andrea does well in the races and he is able to compete with the likes of Pol but he is a rookie.”

ah, beautiful.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Nice Hurdy

Pizza? Not if Cal's delivering. How many times will it have been scraped off the road back into the box? Hahahahahahahahahaha!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

And if Donkey Dall'igna in charge of the pizza scooter it ain't gonna make it round The first corner.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices