Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Make the most of it

The nights will soon be drawing in again. :ph43r::upset:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 92 days ago (16 June 2014 20:03)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Come on now Ninja girl

Glass half full, not half empty :lol: jeez the clangs of doom, do you need to phone a friend :smiledon't worry be happy, am still in plaster and it's winter here, don't hear me complaining (well the wife does):lol:

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

Jeez KC

your taking too long to heal dude, what's going on, you need to think JEDI and may the force be with you wishing you nothing but the best mate.

Had operation on May 22 2014 to sort out right hand and this morning it looks like when the sun is out I'm going to be trying the bike out.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Clangs of doom?

Just Kidding!!  I think it's great that it's still light at 11pm in the UK (it's dark by 9:30 here).

I don't tend to ride my bike at night anyway, as that's when the insects are out!  Mostly go out in the mornings and have a breakfast or lunch out.

Doom for me, is July/August, as it's too hot to go out, unless I set off at 7am! :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Yeah Smidg mate

not healing with leaving it two years, three months now in plaster, went and had more pictures taken three weeks ago, had the plaster off for 20 mins or so, then a doctor came in pulled on my thumb and felt like he re-broke it(should have farted for a laugh:biggrin:)so go back this Thursday to take more pictures and take the plaster off, they've said they will leave it now for six months, if it's still not healed I will have to get on with it or I can have all seven bones fused(don't really want that as you lose 75% movement)just have to play it as it comes, got an arm like a eight year old with the lack of movement and use, so it's going to take some time to get it back to full fitness( if ever) lost my job   :upset: so might look at becoming a retired invalide? suppose i'll have to find a job that only requires one hand(no wnaking jokes please:lol:) so yip it's a life changer, so will have to change direction and see what happens?

Ninja I thought you were just kidding about, you have such a sunny outlook to life, I know what you mean when talkin heat, it's nearly always Christmas it's hitting the 40c but great to be on Chrissie  holidays to enjoy it.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

KC

Know what you mean about the withered arm had the same with my left 'stick' when I torn up my rotator cuff, slowly the strength is returning, I can now lift a cup of tea with it.

Go for the retired in valid life style, it will take some of the pressure off you for a while, or look for a freelance consultant position with your knowledge of motorcycles you could do fault finding for multiple bike shops and work from home. Just an idea.
Hope it all goes well for you next visit to the docs.

Ninja:
Who cares if the days get shorter at least they haven't stopped and I still get a chance to ride me bike.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Blazing sunshine

at 8:30. Just what you need with a 2 year old who is refusing to go to bed. "It's not dark!!":mad::mad:

Roll on december.:doubt:

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Oh jeez

not another one, wishin ya life away:shock:you only have to wait until the 20th of June then the nights start drawing in, ask Ninjachica :lol: anyway take the baby out to the pub and don't let it go to sleep, sleep all day and night then:winkie:.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices