Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi hails ‘strong and brave’ Marquez MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi hails ‘strong and brave’ Marquez

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi hails ‘strong and brave’ Marquez

Valentino Rossi has heaped praise on runaway MotoGP world championship leader Marc Marquez after the Spaniard prevailed in a thrilling final lap battle for the third time in 2014 in Spain last Sunday. After defeating Rossi in Qatar and Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo in Mugello in captivating last lap fights, Marquez held his nerve under intense pressure from Dani Pedrosa to...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 74 days ago (17 June 2014 09:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

get

a room.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Ha Ha, indeed Alex

Wosi will need a room to lie down in, I remember his reaction to the last what he called 'love-in' between riders. He didn't think it was right that they should show each other any respect after a race, wonder what he'll make of Rossi's continual licking of the Marquez starfish

Wait till Marquez brake tests Rossi on the last lap - we've seen what happens to Rossi's 'friendship' with other riders in the past.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Oh

Jealousy Is An Ugly Trait

#GoneFishing

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Ha ha ha

indeed Bulto... I didn't knew you are such a ****...

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Perhaps now

you will understand why everyone was bashing you on the other post... every opportunity for you to throw trash at the GOAT... keep the same way and you will be alone... specially now that your twin idiot is retiring...

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

VR and MM

I think it is just mutual respect, the headline of this article really made me cringe, but Vale didn't actually say that. Vale's comments make sense and you can tell he has respect for Marc, but is that such a bad thing? You need some rivals on track but it is nice for a change to see two guys at the top who have a lot of respect for each other.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

And

Luckofthewelsh  They are actually enjoying what they are doing and having a good laugh..  That's why i guess that they are the two most supported riders around the world.  Rossi got a bigger cheer when he overtook JL than when JL overtook Rossi in Spain.  As Mr Rider says.  Every race is a home race for VR.  Won't be long before every race is a home race for MM either

Jealousy Is An Ugly Trait

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

LOTW

Yes, it is nice to see the rivalry on track and respect off it. A pity a few on hear didn't believe that with other riders though, hence my comment which was way over the head of the likes of El D.

But El D, old Vale does have history for falling out with riders if they upset him on track - Biaggi (just upset him generally) Melandri, Gibernau, Elias. And blinkered fanboys like you still can't tell the difference between someone picking holes in rubbish written on here about a rider by other blinkered fanboys as opposed to derogatory remarks aimed at the rider.

Picking holes in comments made by DeGrasse or Slit isn't throwing trash at a rider. Learn to tell the difference

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

That|s typical you...

Changing sides like a flag in the wind... first you say something... then I was joking... you cannot tell the difference... I didn't said that, I didn't meant that that way... man up.

"Vale does have history for falling out with riders if they upset him on track - Biaggi (just upset him generally) Melandri, Gibernau, Elias..." Perhaps he is known for that in your village because you have no tv...

In the rest of the world, he hated their guts and destroyed them mentally... Biaggi was punched in the face actually... of course in your village again, you might show affection that way... barbaric but so is making love to sheeps.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

A pity a few on hear didn't believe that with other riders though

Are you referring to Stacey's faux lovein with Yourgay, after which Stacey took to the press to rubbish Yourgay's title. Something to do with gathering points, I believe.

Maybe it was a lovers tiff though, as they were seen touching helmets at the end of the year.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices