Skip to content

Discuss This Andrea Iannone targets factory Ducati promotion MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Andrea Iannone targets factory Ducati promotion

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Andrea Iannone targets factory Ducati promotion

Andrea Iannone is desperate to secure a factory Ducati ride in 2015 – despite claiming to have an offer to join Suzuki’s new 1000cc project. The Italian is closely monitoring Ducati’s factory squad to see if an opening is created by the departure of compatriot Andrea Dovizioso or Cal Crutchlow, who have both been linked with Suzuki. Iannone, who rides for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 64 days ago (19 June 2014 10:41)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

He is in

with a shout methinks.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Dovi negotiating wages

Don't blame him given the series,all want off the ducati and innone getting to grips. Fresh blood maybe the key for ducati, Suzuki for me is all hype, wrong test rider and approach. A wildcard and goodd result would help them !!!

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Yeah

Cal waiting on Dovi, and Iannone to decide what they want then he picks up the scraps. If he's lucky.

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

Rossi's advice to Iannone...

... when he joined to Ducati, was keep your head down, mouth shut and get on with the job. Looks like it's going to pay off.

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

'chicken clause' you muppet they all have them ask your mate Dovi he has the same company representing him as Cal does,the clause is for rider not the company if you spent more time finding out what is going on instead of just shouting your mouth off on here you wouldn't look half as daft as you.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

They "all" have them?

Rossi didn't at Ducati. He tried to get out but the contract was nailed down tight.

Are you just shouting your mouth off like Cal usually does wingdangdoodle?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Are u blind

He meant ducati, Crutclows decision affect no1 if ur so correct!!!! Ur an idiot and lazy.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Right

I'm outta here. I can feel myself catching stupid. frognob, if you can indeed ride a bike, I am astounded.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

apparently

there will be six Ducatis on the grid next year.

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

Definitely in with a shout.

Gigi  was asked about persuading dovi to stay. He said he wouldn't do that. Dovi would need to want to be there and believe in Ducati. It's obvious that Ducati is Ianonnes first choice and that Crutchlow doesn't believe in it. That's why Cal won't be on the factory bike next year and ianone will. Saw Cal on MotoGP tonight. He has a talent for saying the wrong thing. Gems such as its more difficult for me cos I'm not as talented as other riders. What team boss is going to hear that and rush to sign him.  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices