Skip to content

General That London. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > That London.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

That London.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 93 days ago (19 June 2014 22:33)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1066tours

Jun 14

1066tours says:

the attempt at pulling away

Was class

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Yup

The curly thing on the key is meant to be a reminder!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Been there, done that. :ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Avoid..

Riding in cities :wacko:

Maybe a good idea to use that clip on the "Hazard perception test".. for new bikers..  Yes newbie this is what your up against..:mad:   

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

That's

about the right count I used to get daily as a courier in and around London, full of blind, deaf, arrogant drivers, cyclists, motorcyclists and the place is filthy.

Reply to this Topic
outlookexcess

Sep 12

Six of one

and a half dozen of the other I'd say

Reply to this Topic
geoffart

Apr 08

geoffart says:

London vs Naples.

This is what I dont understand... you see I've seen traffic in Naples. Its chaos at first sight...... but, then you realize that chaos forces drivers to open their eyes and also to treat each other with respect. You could walk out in front of a car and the driver will stop, and you wont get a load of abuse. 

I dont think people should be walking in front of car... but it just goes to show, maybe our way is not the best way, or the safest way.  Too many rules and people just shut their senses off and deny other road users any respect on the road, unless they're in a HGV or bus of course.. 

I was walking through a car park with a lot of cars in it.. all parked naturally. Suddenly one of the cars I passed that had been stationary started moving forwards towards my side... I look at it to see some women shaking her fist at me... but, if she took awhile to think she'd realize its actually my right to walk there, and she has to check for pedestrians before moving off... its not her right of way at all.   Another time, when I was at uni... back in the 2000's, I was crossing a side road, checked my right shoulder for traffic indicating left... nothing.. crossed, when as we reached half way across, women comes flying around the corner, narrowly misses us and beeps her horn... again... not her right of way. She was a car on the main road that wasn't indicating and thought we should have been able to read her mind that she wanted to turn left into the side road... further more, in complete contradiction to the highway code, she somehow thinks she has priority over pedestrians already crossing the side road before she made her turning. 

To even things out I had that bloke crush my ankle.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

just

got back from a 2 day run around londinistan

don't even talk to me I feel the need " the need to kill "

that's what driving / riding does around that shit hole of the uk does to you

fukkin hate the place with a passion .. gimme a 5 / 6 day run up Scotland or around devon / cornwall & I come back calm & collected 2 days in that fukkin place & I wanna kick some fukkers head in !!!!!

go figure ???

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Chill

Get your butts over here for a while.

You'll soon get used to people blocking roads while they chat, double parking (I'm only stopping for about 10 minutes) and hitting cars whenever they park.

Relax.  No one gets hurt doing these things.  It makes the pace of life slow down (why were you in a hurry?):wink:

(That said, they drive like idiots on the main roads - no spacial awareness at all :upset:)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices