Skip to content

General I know a lot of people will get upset about this but i think this lady speaks a lot of sense? Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > I know a lot of people will get upset about this but i think this lady speaks a lot of sense?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

I know a lot of people will get upset about this but i think this lady speaks a lot of sense?

she seems to have all the stats, the percentages are scary.Some my have a different opinion?

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/heritage-foundation-panelist-radical-islam

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 115 days ago (29 June 2014 13:19)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Still

mulling that one over. Yes she does make a lot of sense in that she's saying we should learn from history. Does that mean the aggressive strategy is correct? Not sure.

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

she's ....................

so goddam sexy ..........( the bird on the panel , NOT the bird with the sack over her head ) 

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

She does make sense but she seemed to be very prepared for such an off topic question.

PR stunt perhaps?

Reply to this Topic
TrumpyStorm

Jul 14

TrumpyStorm says:

No argument here

She makes a very valid point....

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

she

was correct in what she said ..

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

The real terrorists

are CIA, MI6, Mossad, RAW...  :upset:

Reply to this Topic
Amateurcynic

Jun 09

Amateurcynic says:

Similar

To our "Question Time". The panel will be briefed on what areas the questions are going to cover so they can give a comprehensive answer.
Quite agree with what was said & I don't think she was advocating an aggressive stance in a violent manner, mainly highlighting the old adage by Edmund Burke "All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"
Quite agree Piglet, one mans "Terrorist" is another mans "Government"! :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

The Heritage Foundation.

The BBC's Question Time panel and audience are always representative of the left and right wings of politics whereas this Heritage Foundation panel are all conservatives. The panel were there to talk about four Americans killed in 2012 when a CIA base in the Libyan city of Benghazi came under attack, and to expand on the conspiracy theory that Obama let it happen. It looks like they allowed a Muslim woman to stand at the back of a partisan audience and ask her slightly lame question so the panelist could kick off with a planned, rabble-rousing speech. I don't even know what the answer meant. All Muslims are bad? Some Muslims are good but they're just collateral damage?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices