Skip to content

SUZUKI New Suzuki DR200S for US DR200

You are in... Forums > SUZUKI > DR200 > New Suzuki DR200S for US

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

New Suzuki DR200S for US

Suzuki has recently unveiled their 2015 off-road range, which includes the DR200S you see here. The DR200S uses a 199cc air-cooled engine which should provide enough punch for town riding without being too intimidating on the trails. Unfortunately, due to Europe's strict emissions laws the little DR won't be coming to the UK. At the moment it's a US-only model. If you're not...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 115 days ago (02 July 2014 14:05)

Post a message in DR200

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

THIS IS NEWS??

hell this is not evan news over here in the states and i get to sell them!

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

New my arse

I had a BETA ALP 200 5 years ago that used the same engine.

The 200 was first sold in japan over a decade ago

Reply to this Topic
may c

Aug 02

may c says:

dr200

when i was a dispatch rider in and and around greater london i had 2 of these bikes they were called djerbels then. superb bikes for in and out of traffic they could turn almost in ther own length  200 cc is spot on for  the area i covered.if they brought them here id be very tempted to get one.

Reply to this Topic
IronAss

Apr 14

IronAss says:

djerbel???

Suzuki's old DR 250 was called the Djebel . . . apparently that was a Berber name for a desert antelope of some sort. I had one of those for a couple of years, good runaround but nothing to write home about and not particularly exceptional even on mild greenlaning . . . The Yamaha TT250 I had afterwards knocked it into a cocked hat on all counts!

That thing in the picture was clearly designed for the US market . . . it's a bland as a dishcloth and I can't believe they revived their old 250cc air-cooled kitchen blender engine to palm off to the yanks . . . they must be stupider than I thought! Then again, given what the americans like to think of as motorcycles I guess even a bike whose design is outdated by about twenty-odd years and can be driven across a field would have them salivating!!

Reply to this Topic
Iknoweverything

Sep 13

Other small trailies?

Where are the other 'small' capacity trail bikes? Everyone seems to be asking for them but manufacturers are not offering much. KTM shoudl get off it's ar*e and make me a 390 Enduro, based on the 390 Duke. It'll be about the same weigth as this 200 with enough power to take you places.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices