Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ‘proud’ to clinch new Yamaha contract MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ‘proud’ to clinch new Yamaha contract

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ‘proud’ to clinch new Yamaha contract

Valentino Rossi says he is ‘proud' to have clinched a new two-year contract to stay with Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad until the end of 2016. Five podium finishes in the first eight races have proved that Rossi is still fast enough and competitive enough to threaten Spanish trio Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa. Rossi has always maintained that he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 146 days ago (02 July 2014 14:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

OMG

Can't believe you just wrote that last post. That's your problem right there. I do care. But just not sad you you. Get a life, get some friends and get out more.  

Racers excuse page one. If I had some dosh, I would show you how to ride a bike

Learning how much lighter one R1 is from another ain't going to get you a job to afford a new bike 

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

I might join the terrapin hating slomo gang...

...if I have to read any more of this bollocks.  

Not rising to the bait might reduce your irritant's column inches, no?

My head is now completely done in.   Ciao for now,,,

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

hello4646

SAD? What's actually SAD about knowledge and experience?

You want to talk bike or just foack about? Because. "Iv'e done 57.2 @Mallory Park." not even mentioning which category you ran there and coming with the "excuse" B-S is typical of your lot, all mouth table-turning style.

I already replied to you boy, that on a Club level 600 you'd be 1,5 sec too slow to annoy me, on the SAME bike and the difference would be on your "It's sad, I don't care" attitude and trolling habits. And btw the guys you NEVER see because you're too slow in this sort of lap times i'm sure they slide it in and out like they do in France.

THEN: I clearly stated IF i wanted to go back racing, which i do not intend to, i'd prep an Ace and i explained HOW and why, when a troll like you can't even tell how much heavier it was from an R1 and figure my photo was taken at Donigton park. Call this "humour" sure thing, i call that getting owned
AGAIN.

For the rest i'm OK thanks, but your"friends" keep B-Sting people with Marquez "braking technique" as everyone couldn't see that he spend a lot more time sliding it on the brake than lifting it, the forum idiot who spend getting owned on the subject for a year know advocating something he can't even figure is more suited to Honda.

So what's you're riding again?... Silence of the lambs, FAT MOUTH! I can wait for you to dare telling you about your bike, chassis suspension and the rest...

Reminds me of the post of this retarded pseudo-champion who called himself AIGLE334 and looks very much like DRUIDS, arrogant to chose knowledge (Druids) and speed (Eagle K.R) for an ignorant who keep getting his @ss spanked in both forums and never manage to bring anything remotely technically believable to any of the debates he trolls.

So cut the B-S and just admit that you know fcuk all about braking, that you're too slow to figure if what i write is true or not. At the airpin at Mallory you'd make up half a second sliding the rear to square it and getting sideways off it K.R/Lawson fashion, rather than your stupid "Marquez emulation", only there aren't so many of you guys who know it and even less how to do it, therefore NO world Champ worth mentioning in Britain since Barry Sheene, and before you ask no i didn't do it this way.

Reason for being SLOW; you talk too much to have time to learn.

ChupaChump: Do what the fcuk you want mate.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Degreaser

There's only one w@nker here bud and i don't see him in my mirror in the morning.

Do you have a mirror?........................or a life for that matter

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

LOL

You rise to the bait each and every time.

What ever track you are at.  You can clearly see that you ran out of tallent and brakes as you have missed the apex by miles.  Bet the guy behind, is saying "where the fook is she off too" 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

hello4646

STOP spinning things around, i told YOU, you want to do track days? Go learn how tow brake, you're 2.0 below the fast guys in your supposed category and a good 1.5 under my lap times without trying.
Then i asked YOU tell us about your bike and let's talk technique.
ZILTH, still fanny farts noises.

I know what my bikes are like, how to set them up what their weak points weaknesses how to improve on them both.
YOU keep making @ss tricks, so i ask YOU again what do you ride doing 57.2 @Mallory Park?
Still waiting and like for aigle334/DRUIDS i can wait long.
Those who are FAST know what i know + or MORE, that's the primary reason for being FAST, the brains knows, YOU don't.
Meanwhile at your supposed level, the best guys slides their bike in and out of turns using the rear brakes, perhaps they're so far in front you can't even notice.
PaceyCasey: You mean the one that show you a guy looking like your pregnant wife when you look at it?

Coming from an idiot who doesn't know his head from his @ss i take it for a compliment, crawl back to your pub.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I don't rise to any bait bud. I just responded to someone who 'did'. Get it?

As for your knowledge regarding me, you'll always be the little '4646' that gets a pat on head before bedtime.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Degreaser

Oh dear. I pity you.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

PaceyCasey. Boy i don't need pitty i need intelligent people around me...

This is asking too much from your bunch.

aigle334?DRUIDS already one frustrated idiot who asked me last year for advises on how to set his bikes for this season and can't stop stalking me like a leache ever since?

The same guy doing king Kong noises than 4646 giving lap times that puts him mid grid in the category he claims to be  competing on?

Yet another one who didn't see the real fast guy sliding it because he was too far back or browsing gravel trying, haven't figured how to brake since?

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

SO 4646, instead of biding me to an unlikely challenge, start by telling US what you ride.

How it's made, how it needs to be ridden, because i have no time to loose on www fat holes who can't tell one end for their bike from the other and are at my b0ll0cks for this very reason.

Still waiting.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices