Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi ‘proud’ to clinch new Yamaha contract MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi ‘proud’ to clinch new Yamaha contract

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi ‘proud’ to clinch new Yamaha contract

Valentino Rossi says he is ‘proud' to have clinched a new two-year contract to stay with Yamaha’s factory MotoGP squad until the end of 2016. Five podium finishes in the first eight races have proved that Rossi is still fast enough and competitive enough to threaten Spanish trio Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa. Rossi has always maintained that he...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 144 days ago (02 July 2014 14:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

LOL

Again you bite!

I have a Yamaha M1  It makes me feel very happy when I ride it.  It's blue and white with a few stickers on it.  It goes very, very fast.  Sounds like Braaaaaaapp from the thing that comes out of the thing that makes it go fast.....  When I squeeze the lever thing on the right hand side, it lifts the rear wheel up and I have no idea what the bit of thing that is by my right foot used for

When I am not riding my bike it make me feel so sad.  But like it when I ride it

How does your bike make you feel

PS - I say boy, now I say boy.  I will challenge you to that duel

PPS - Instead of the bike tyres on the heading of your 3 pics.  It should have been

Never Has-Been

Has Been

God

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Degreaser

People honestly ask you for advice? Wow!

As for needing 'intelligent people around you'. Maybe you'll find some when you finally leave the keyboard that you appear to be married to and integrate with the public? But i guess 'face to face' isn't your strong point......................Best to carry on hiding and typing in a dark room that kinda smells 'musky'. Fairplay. 

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

hello4646

Yeah me too, not for much longer, what year?

Your lap time is WAY off pace for an R1 even the 1998, especially if as i think you were using super sport tyres, that's the kind of bikes (even more recent than 98) i left behind me in my group.

So you want to go faster? What year your is R1, what tyres do you prefer to ride, what base setting do you use then?

From now on let's talk technique, no piss taking, and see.

Piece'o Cake: Get yourself a kit kat.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Hardly a 'bite'.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Degreaser

Just 'PM' the chap. It's not hard (whistle)!

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

So 4646?

Am not going to take the piss, i need to KNOW what chassis YOU have to figure thing out, then i can give you an opinion, feel free to explore or not.

Tell you a little story about the approach i learned from K.R:

In 1985, for the Suzuka 8 hours, while he never rode a 4 stroke in a road race track, after he quit, he was asked to come back for the event:

He was ONE and a HALF second of pole, they have breakfast, then he says, let's go back to the hotel, ask that NO one comes and knock the door he didn't want to be disturbed, NOT looking good.

On his bed quiet, after one hour, he jumps on his feets and yells: I figured it!

"i've find half a second there, and there and there!

They take him back to the track he does the best time.

1 21 Kenny ROBERTS (USA) Tadahiko TAIRA (JPN) Y:FZR750 2'19.956 YAMAHA TECH21 TEAM.

2 3 Wayne GARDNER (AUS) Masaki TOKUNO (JPN) H:RVF750 2'20.799 TEAM HRC

GOT IT?

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

LOL

Yes Pacey.  Hardly a bite there.  I expected at least 3999 words.

I did that lap time on my X reg plastic pig.  What a bike.  Came into the hairpin, slammed it down the box.  Slipper thing kicked in > rear wheel stepped out and drifted like dream into the apex of the corner.  Oh, do you want me to explain what an apex is and where you should hit it!!

Then hard on the gas, hold second through the chicane and then short shift into top and head down the start and finish straight for another perfect lap.  Still got the bike.  Would no part with it.  If you fancy a race at any point,  i will dust her down and lap you old boy

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

KR

KR - Kenny Rogers.  What the fook has he got with riding bikes
KR

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

4545, you know what?

youtu.be/0CoIoeIKzTM

SloMos highside as well.

Open day EVERY single W-E there is no racing, FRE, you just need a tax disk and license/insurence.

Marshal, ambulance crews and motorized Gendarms are ALL volunteers, this is THE spirit, not the d!ck-measuring shr!te we see around here between SloMos, meaning there is EVERYTHING from mopeds to 1100 cc and i rode 50 ccs to 1000 cc there.

Everything riding two wheels is blessed we say, do you know who was Carol? You'd understand.

So that's what i mean, you want to talk bikes you're ON.

ps that's what a good guy on an R6 does to R1s there...

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

I'm glad for you. You appear to be 'King of the Council Estate Circuit'.

Fairplay, an awards an award. I guess you've pawned the trophy now though? Or was it knicked before you had the chance? Nevermind, there's always next year bud.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices