Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha ‘happy’ to keep Valentino Rossi until end of 2016 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha ‘happy’ to keep Valentino Rossi until end of 2016

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Yamaha ‘happy’ to keep Valentino Rossi until end of 2016

Yamaha boss Lin Jarvis has spoken of his delight at securing nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi on a new two-year contract. Rossi’s deal to remain on a factory YZR-M1 for 2015 and 2016 was confirmed earlier this afternoon after the Italian’s impressive run of five of form in the first eight races of this season. The 35-year-old has scored five podium finishes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 79 days ago (02 July 2014 14:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Cal

If Cal doesn't  get a ride in motogp, then it's all his own doing.  All he had to do was keep his head down and plug away.  Even if the results were't going his way, he should of played the old PR routine and pronounced the Ducati a marvel and results should come some time soon.

Reply to this Topic
Revilo52

Jul 14

Revilo52 says:

He's done well has Rossi

Despite being 72 points behind Marquez after only 8 races, he's shown that he still has the desire and the skill to race for podiums. Personally, I'm not 100% sure a two-year contract was the best option; I think another year would've been better, and then see where he is then. But nevertheless, great news. At this rate, there's no reason why he can't keep going for a while yet.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Very nice

To know that Nostroterrapin will be p*ssed off for another two years.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

p1ssed off? No way.

Rossi is Nostro's Raison d'etre.  What's he going to do when the object of his affection hangs up his leathers is the question we should be asking?

Turn his guns on Team VR46 or maybe Carmelo's new blue-eyed boy, Marquez?

Reply to this Topic
JehovahsWankmouth

Jul 14

I think you'll find

I'm Nostro's object of affection Chups. Rossi may hang up his leathers but Nostro'll still be hanging out the back of mine. His thing with Valentino is just a flight of fancy. Unrequited love is always so sad don't you think?

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Cal

By the way he's riding I'm assuming he think he's safe for another year. Taking things easy, hahaha.

Wait for the signals, at some point Ducati will say 'we still believe in him or 'there's no pressure on him to perform' and that'll be the kiss of death. Hahahaha

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Cal

We have not even got to super Saturday yet where he goes really mad and wrecks lots and lots of bikes.  No pressure!!!

Reply to this Topic
stupidmario

Jun 14

stupidmario says:

... does Cal give good head? Cos that's about all he's F*cking good at. 

Reply to this Topic
stupidmario

Jun 14

stupidmario says:

... good - there's too many of the dull c*nts already. 

Reply to this Topic
stupidmario

Jun 14

stupidmario says:

... yeah - Jarvis looks like he's sucking a pork scratching. He's 'english' isn't he?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices