Skip to content

Discuss This Marc VDS Racing clarifies Jack Miller contract situation MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc VDS Racing clarifies Jack Miller contract situation

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc VDS Racing clarifies Jack Miller contract situation

The contract saga surrounding Moto3 sensation Jack Miller for 2015 is showing no sign of reaching an amicable resolution. The much sought after Aussie teenager signed a pre-contract for 2015 and 2016 to move to Moto2 with the Marc VDS Racing squad. The Belgian-based Marc VDS Racing squad is adamant the pre-contract Miller signed with them last September to move to Moto2...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 79 days ago (04 July 2014 13:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stupidmario

Jun 14

stupidmario says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ...

that's quite witty - for a pig.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Bloody pansey imbeciles, no wonder you lot can't win a fkg GP title or even a race in 36 years!

Humorless and no reference to the story, let alone a fkg motorcycle. Posturing and gesturing from fat little mincers who couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag.

Can't talk bikes? Fk off then!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hey you humourless bloody pansy imbeciles no wonder you can't win a fkg GP ... listen up Bob wants to talk bikes !!!

Bob ... I kind of get what you're saying but you can't just chuck a young rider in the deep end of MotoGp without some nurturing ... not all of them can make the transgression from Moto3 to Moto2 successfully.    You said further down

''Marquez is proof of what happens when you get obvious young talent straight onto the good stuff instead of relying on some old mincer who wins a single race in half a decade for television ratings!''

All that's proof of is what happens when you put 'Marquez' straight onto the good stuff!  Let's not forget that he earned his stripes with two successful years in Moto2 before being moved up.

Marquez is a rare and exceptional talent the like of which you only see once or twice in a lifetime.   Young Miller may well have what it takes but he needs to have more that 3 wins under his belt before anyone can make any sort of comparison.

Reply to this Topic
Druids

Sep 10

Druids says:

To make the jump directly to the moto gp class would be a reckless decision. JM could easily find a decent moto gp ride If his entourage thinks he will destroy the field in his first Moto2 year, so what's the rush for one year seriously ? 

Reply to this Topic
stupidmario

Jun 14

stupidmario says:

Look - you've been told

it's a matter of 'safety' - nothing else. He's in Moto2 next year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Goodness me Jeho, never thought I'd ever agree with a single thought or syllable emanating from yourself and now you've proved me wrong. We'll need to pay more attention in future.

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

I dont get all the hype

abd he seems pretty arrogant to boot. Few interviews with him on motogp.com and he comes across a bit of a ****. Besides that I dont think his results warrant an immediate jump to MotoGP

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Well Dave you thick ****, when's the last time moto3 piqued your interest? You've gone to all the trouble to watch his interviews and comment on once rarely seen moto3 stories and you still have to ask the question? Lucky you're not a gp talent scout or GP could be as boring as your fkg posts!

Anyway, since when did anyone have to earn a ride anywhere? Did a supersport title earn Crutchlow a GP ride? Did years of winning f*** all earn Smith a GP ride? Did a 7th and a 6th on a previous multi race winner earn Flo a factory Yamaha seat? I don't fkg think so d!ckhead.

Reply to this Topic
davefinnerty

Sep 13

davefinnerty says:

Morning Bob

I watch all 3 classes, he was great on the Honda last year and strong this year on the KTM. I think Vinales & Rins are better riders. 

There is a shortage of Ausssies at the moment so it could be a passport thing. Either way its hard to argue that he would'nt benefit from sticking to his word and doing a season or two in Moto 2

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Better riders... no evidence, just a gut feeling eh d!ckhead?

No comments either about earning a ride I notice? Evidence often makes even the dumbest of ***** realise they're just fanboys.

Never been an Aussie in GP that didn't earn their spot.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices