Skip to content

Discuss This WSB: Rea wins Race Two with Ducati doubling-up behind World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > WSB: Rea wins Race Two with Ducati doubling-up behind

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

WSB: Rea wins Race Two with Ducati doubling-up behind

With the Portimao track now soaking wet from the downpour that began in the World Supersport race, the second run- now shortened to eighteen laps because of the conditions - looked to be a completely different prospect from that which saw Tom Sykes dominate race one earlier in the day. It was Rea – as he did in race one...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 23 days ago (06 July 2014 15:46)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Revilo52

Jul 14

Revilo52 says:

Again, another entertaining race

But I still can't get excited over WSBK. Great ride from Rea, and Giugliano also, and a entertaining battle between Davies, Lowes and Haslam, but I found myself begging for the race to end sooner. Even when Guintoli took out Melandri... absoloutely nothing. We need some bigger names in there I reckon; hopefully Hayden will come over next year and spice things up a bit. I was hoping Edwards would go to WSBK instead when he left Tech 3 in 2011, but maybe he couldn't resist riding for points on a good day in GP's over riding for podiums in WSBK. Maybe it was the money... who knows?

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Its Rea you numpties!

its about time MCN got some people who can actually proofread their content including this mess of an article above. Its Rea for goodness sake, how on earth can you mix up a three letter word!!?!

Anywho, well done to Rea. I still believe hes the most naturally talented rider on the WSBK grid, along with Alex Lowes. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kickstart77

Jun 13

Kickstart77 says:

RR

How can you be such a pathetic numpty and make such a fuss about it? You knew who they ment..  It's a free Web site.. either put up with it or piss of and read crash.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yeah..

..you orange rentboy..what are you doing here?

Haven't they got any decent website's in Australia..?

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Well ridden

by Rea, and a solid ride from the Ducati boys. Luckily not much damage done to Tom's points lead, but to finish so far down the field in the wet ???

Reply to this Topic
Revilo52

Jul 14

Revilo52 says:

cornbowl

Sykes thinks about the Championship rather than winning every race; I don't think it's anything to be concerned about. Had it been a race that decided the Championship, I think he would've been a lot faster. I could be wrong though, maybe he had some serious issues in Race 2.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Where is Rea now in the title race? Is he second? You can see why Honda want to reward him with a MotoGP seat. 

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Australia? hahaha oh dear, still cant get a certain ex motogp champion out of your head Lassie? please go get some help 

IBTH- hes fourth in the standings, only 6 points behind Guinters who is second in the championship.

Reply to this Topic
huntyhunt

Dec 12

huntyhunt says:

Rae/Rea

Oops!

I can tell you exactly what happened here... My daughters' middle name is Rae and autocorrect went to town.

I've fixed them all now.

Apologies. 

Steve - MCN

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Tom

is a little fragile as a wet weather racer however he has a wise head on his shoulders ... better to bring it home with some points than chuck it up the road trying to win in those conditions.  It's a somewhat unexciting and safe  strategy but one which will give him the best chance of retaining the title.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices