Skip to content

Discuss This Gary Johnson on road to recovery after TT smash TT & road races

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > TT & road races > Gary Johnson on road to recovery after TT smash

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Gary Johnson on road to recovery after TT smash

Double TT winner Gary Johnson is well on the road to recovery following his crash in the Superstock TT just over a month ago, despite the Lincolnshire rider suffering more severe injuries that first realised in the off at Tower Bends. Coming only a day after taking his second TT victory in the Supersport TT on the Smiths’ Triumph, Johnson got...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 72 days ago (08 July 2014 09:38)

Post a message in TT & road races

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

Onitssidechris

Going by your response am i correct in assuming that you are one of the poor children affected by the teachers strike today, all the best for tomorrow being back at school, bed early tonight.

Reply to this Topic
onitssidechris

Jun 10

preadator

no you are not correct, I am in the North Essex area, I really hate this internet forum communication business because people tend to say things they wouldn't normally say to others face to face so if you are nearby or can meet halfway I can talk to you in person., I am in fact involved somewhat in the action today because I'm a Firefighter. 

Your initial comment that you would laugh if Gary got seriously hurt would be akin to me saying if someone disregarded my advice to fit a smoke alarm I would laugh if their house caught fire. It was a nasty horrible thing to say about someone who entertains us so much in what they do. 

Let me know if you wish to meet, lifes to short to carry on this thread.

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

Onitssidechris

Priceless!, Now i know you are a school child. what is your name fireman Sam? 

You are foolish to defend someone going against medical protocol for such a serious condition, if you were an adult you would have probably have picked up on the sarcasticness of my response saying i'd laugh, meaning he would not have my symphathy.

I would also like to point out that i'm entirely hetrosexual and would not like to meet up, if i was homosexual i'd be very flattered. x.

Reply to this Topic
onitssidechris

Jun 10

Woah!

Heroically brave, highly intelligent, and rapier sharp wit, (that fireman sam quips still got me chuckling) I'm obviously well out of my depth. Stephen Fry would struggle with you mate. 

Keep punching those keys you big ol keyboard warrior you. 

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

No hard feelings

I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread onitssidechris, no hard feelings mate, i think you just misunderstood the true meaning of my first post.

After just reading your final response i'm still laughing now, nice one.

No sarcasm intended!

Reply to this Topic
onitssidechris

Jun 10

Fair Play To you

Yes it was definately the words you used rather than your opinion (which we're all entitled to) that got me up and running! Ha Ha, 

Keep up the good work with the Physio. God knows I've used them enough times and will continue to do so no doubt. 

Take care mate.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

The Predd and the Idiot

The clever and the dickhead 😜

Reply to this Topic
onitssidechris

Jun 10

Hold Up

No sooner have I finished crossing swords with one wordsmith then another genius joins the fray! Whats yer real name grayzx7r? Are you Russell Brand. Get out of Praedators arse mate. 

Good comments though, nice one. Lots of thought.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Onissssity 🐷

You are just a cretin ( look it up )

Reply to this Topic
DOCTIRED

Oct 06

DOCTIRED says:

Acrimony

Jees Guys, let us pelase stop nitpicking about the physio and wish this fine racer a speedy recovery. I had the joy of watching him on both the first, magnificent race and the second catastrophic one.

Please Bros, we are all one inch from death every time we crack up or kick start a bike. I believe that outside of the military, there are a number of wonderful clubs and I bless them all. I am a member of several because I wish to keep those flames alive and am prepared to pay to do so. Bikers as a whole are the only true brotherhood left on the road. Let us nurture this last surviving seed of true friendship.

When we are gone, there will only be fanatics, cynics and businessmen..........

Bless You all

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices