Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring Moto3: Miller holds on to take win MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring Moto3: Miller holds on to take win

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sachsenring Moto3: Miller holds on to take win

KTM rider Jack Miller saw off all challengers to take victory in the Moto3 race, leading from start to finish. The win sees the Australian extend his lead at the top of the championship as Romano Fenati - second in the championship before today - crashed out of the race. Amrogio Racing rider Brad Binder pushed Miller to the very end, but...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 71 days ago (13 July 2014 10:56)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Hope you're singin' Wosi!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Another

Great result from the rider that Huw Mills claims is no good ,Well done Jack good to see the contractual rubbish is not affecting your concentration

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Great win from Miller

Cucumber cool, absolutely immaculate ride.

The 'contractual rubbish' (all of his own making) wasn't ever going to affect him. Do you people and the media have any idea about racing? Once on the bike the focus is 100% on the task at hand.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Advance Australia Fair..

Been practicing all weekend, Bob..as I just transferred him into my FRR team.

Give the kid Bradl's bike.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Reckon fenati has rossiitis, rubbish qualy n too much to do in the race

Reply to this Topic
Revilo52

Jul 14

Revilo52 says:

Different names up at the front

Professional job from Miller, he'll be happy to see that Marquez genuinely looked like he was struggling to run the pace of him and Binder, and this'll give him confidence, if he needs it. Great ride from Binder on the Mahindra, was probably a bit cautious at times to make sure of his first GP podium, but good to see he had a small go on the last lap. He has an option to go to Moto2 next year does Brad, but I think some another year in Moto3 (perhaps replacing Miller at KTM Ajo), would be the best idea for him. Solid ride from Kent, but needs to prove he can fight for good positions when we have another 10 rider battle for the lead again. Shame for Rins to crash, but I don't think he's as quick as Marquez this year, and I don't think he's a threat for the Championship, same goes for Vazquez, who I think is too inconsistant.

Gresini needs to tell Bastianini to stop crashing now before he turns into Antonelli. He had a good first year as well before he started crashing all the time. Fenati is going to throw away the Championship if he keeps having these poor qualifying performances, but I think him and Marquez and Miller's biggest threats.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Good to see

Kent and Mcphee in the top ten.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Bastianini is a 16 year-old rookie. He's brilliant. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Plus one to that our curly sideburned friend.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

When people talk about Miller, they forget his old-age in this junior class. Miller's very good, but so he should be - given his experience, the best team and on the best bike. Is he good enough? I doubt it. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices