Skip to content

Discuss This Sachsenring MotoGP: Marquez wins after bizarre start MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sachsenring MotoGP: Marquez wins after bizarre start

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sachsenring MotoGP: Marquez wins after bizarre start

Marc Marquez made it nine wins in nine races at the Sachsenring on Sunday, despite having to start the race from pit lane. 20 minutes before the race rain began to fall, meaning the majority of the field took to the grid on their wet bikes. Stefan Bradl was the only notable exception, who switched to dry tyres before the warm...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 100 days ago (13 July 2014 14:10)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... here comes Wosi ........ 

Reply to this Topic
JehovahsWankmouth

Jul 14

Dovizioso is a dull kunt

who's never won anything in the big league, and never will.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... post more crap like that Wosi, and you know what happens - be sensible boy. 

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... you've been warned Wosi - take heed. 

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Yamaha had no choice

Signing Rossi was a no brainer. Bang for the buck on the advertising hoardings, good results 2014. New big pay cheque endorsed by all and sundry. Rossi can afford to get complacent and enjoy the ride, the accolades and the odd good result. Astute business deal. Leave him be. He's not the first to have milked the last drop at the expense of leaving the sport... BOTTLENECKED...for the likes of the aspiring youngsters.

Much ado about combined rider/machine mass and sundry BS. Maybe Dorna should in conjuction with IRTA/MCMA etc and the safety commission introduce age restrictions for factory riders.

The only significant piece in the silly puzzle remaining is who will Lorenzo sign for? Of course he will sign a 2 year deal with Yamaha. A brilliant and combatitive rider that I've always had immense respect for. Even within his stout heart, I don't see him trying to take on Dovizioso at factory Ducati for a better paycheck. Crikey! These blokes know a bit about each other. Dovi switched fom L4 Honda to Transverse 4 Yamaha to L4 Desmo with aplomb. George is a much more fixed in his ways kettle of fish.

Reply to this Topic
l8apex

Nov 13

l8apex says:

Not a fluke

His win was not a fluke. He was head and shoulders faster than anyone on the track that day. He even forced Rossi into an error and crash. I really wouldn't call that a fluke. The problem with Dovi is that he deserves a competitive factory ride however, those competitive factory rides are already filled by riders better than him. I was not playing the "what if" game. I'm simply stating that beating your teammate by nine points after your teammate missed four races to no fault of his own is hardly an accomplishment.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Rubbish

Of course it is - he might of fallen too, but didn't (like in his race win).   

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Casey Stoner is a whining kunt.

I agree. But he's far from the worst.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Crutchlow holds that title - one of the few he'll get his sweaty paws on.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Crutchlow holds that title - one of the few he'll get his sweaty paws on.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices