Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez has second crash in Brno test MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez has second crash in Brno test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez has second crash in Brno test

Reigning MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez has escaped unhurt in a second crash in the space of two days during a private HRC test at the Brno track in the Czech Republic. The Repsol Honda rider was testing his current Repsol Honda RC213V machine when he lost the front at turn five. He was uninjured in the fall and within minutes of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 17 days ago (16 July 2014 11:43)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Oh boy

that guardian angel is working overtime. 

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Luck

15 crashes last year and still counting this year. Mark must have rubber bones. It will be interesting if he does hurt him self like Lorenzo, Rossi, Pedrosa have done in the past if it affects his riding. Because at the moment he is braver and hungrier than those metioned above 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

That's five crashes 2014

by my reckoning. Not bad for the fastest man on the planet who's always looking to redraw boundaries. Got to cross the line to understand where it is.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

This should please you Nostro

The terrapin has said he is going to retire..............when he is 40!

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Off topic I know but just to say cheers for the unexpected and very decent PM’s last couple of days guys. I’ll gladly continue ruminating and share my humble opinions on all things motorcycling when on here with the genuine guys and just not engage at all with the ‘special ones’. That’s me last word on it.
I’ve been enlightened by Bart!

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Thanks AlexDAbomB69

For the reminder of that name yesterday. Vito Guareschi. Back to topic and Marquez crashes again. And again so what? He's probably practising that angle to add to his repetoir. You know like doing his hopscotch bike changovers.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I wonder which WSS team he'll be riding for by then Alex?

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Testing the boundries...

This kid sure is testing the unknown. Nobody crashes at turn 5, it's the scary one! Not much run off to the barriers so he is also lucky that he didn't clump into that.

I cannot imagine how fast they must be going coming into there but it always made my arse nip up a bit turning in when I thought I overcooked it. It seems 90 degrees but is less. Maybe he is stretching the limit as a surprise attack area?

I can only vaguely remember remember one overtake through there by Biaggi. Make it stick and he will hold them all the way out of the stadium. Big balls that dude has! But you already know that? 

Anyway as some have already said, judging by the current form of the Honda do they really need to test? Probably not but if the boss is paying for 2 extra days of play at Brno...... Ya just couldn't resist!!!

Ciao Mama's

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Aaaaahhh Brno!!!

Heaven is in the hills of Czecho!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Brno looks an incredible track to ride WWB

Having only ever been on the other side of the fence I'm very jealous of your having ridden / raced(?) there. Remember Lorenzo's amazing ghosting pass on Pedrosa into the Stadium section in 2012 though?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices