Skip to content

Discuss This Josh Brookes "aiming to leave BSB" for 2015 British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Josh Brookes "aiming to leave BSB" for 2015

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Josh Brookes "aiming to leave BSB" for 2015

Josh Brookes has announced that he is determined to leave the MCE British Superbike championship at the end of the current season, with the Australian admitting that his goal for 2015 is to return to the World Superbike paddock. A former World Supersport racer, Brookes has past form on the world championship stage, finishing third in the 2008 Supersport series...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 61 days ago (18 July 2014 09:21)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
GRIFFBLADE

Jun 14

GRIFFBLADE says:

Future

Aprilia should hire him, give him Guintolis seat. Would be a good move for both.

Reply to this Topic
JehovahsWankmouth

Jul 14

The only impact this drongo is likely to make in WSB

is in the gravel trap. Not good enough.

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

It took time but

I know Josh had the reputation as a Crasher and took out some 'names'.

However he is now a firm favourite of the British Fans and the fact that he did the TT is a massive plus in mine and I suspect others opinions.

The BSB Paddock will be a much poorer place without Josh.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

A bit too good for BSB and a bit too slow for WSB

This year his results on the Yamaha show that the Suzuki is long in the tooth, as does the results of Hpkins and Waters, but I still think Josh would struggle in WSB. 

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

What a loss

I will be really sad when Brooks leaves BSB. He is one of the hardest riders out their and even this season when he is not on a good bike he always gives 100%. The good news is WSB needs riders like Brooks and given the right bike he will do well and liven up the paddock 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

hate to say it but

Like a few wsbk fiders who cant or havent won n a BSB title or race for that matter this is simply not earned or deserved,there the  you sohas to be a repatraition from wsbk to BSB next year,so for Brookes to buck the trend he must win a few more BSB rounds,until such time a move  should be blocked ,Brookes is a character who got off to a rocky start,however if you cant win multiple BSB races the  you wont win WSBk ,its not to late but it has to happen before WSBK is an option, on top of that  get a grip on BSB Jonathon Palmer as your selling a TV series thats boring ,not being a critique  as such but its common sense to look after BSB ,home grown best in  the world series ,why let it stagnate ,you silly people , fill the missing link that last season had!,WSBk will have some fall out for certain , So on the case team principle .before the horses have Bolted

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices