Skip to content

Discuss This Crutchlow to remain with Ducati for 2015 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Crutchlow to remain with Ducati for 2015

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Crutchlow to remain with Ducati for 2015

Cal Crutchlow has confounded paddock speculation by confirming in a special event at World Ducati Week in Misano that he will take the option in his contract to remain with the Bologna team for the 2015 MotoGP season. Struggling with the Ducati package since making the move from Tech3 Yamaha, he has been the victim of numerous mechanical and electrical...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 63 days ago (19 July 2014 15:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Yeah..and a 55bhp Moto3 bike ain't a Factory Yamaha Superbike either..? 

Talented and exciting he is indeed, Bob..and personally, I'd like to see what he could do. If you're good enough, you're old enough.

Just put your bottom lip away about the Aussie bashing and STFU about passports..you're starting to sound like a girl.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bob, I'm in agreement with you..

..as a collective nation we whinge when we don't have any potential on the horizon, and when we do, we constantly try and kick 'em in the bollox..

What a lot of these cheese nug's fail to appreciate is, how bitter and twisted you become when you have no country men to support. Look at Benny, resentment and bitterness has built this knucklehead's cage..

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Eat sh!t Wosi, it's far from a done deal and you're already squealing like a fkn girl whose world is about to end and it's not about to let up any time soon!

Oh how I laugh when I recall your recent post about no Aussie prospects. Fkn gold that is!

You know what could even be funnier? When Bradl riding the Suzuki kicks Crutchlow's ar5e next year!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Haha..eat cream cakes fat boy.

It doesn't have to be a done deal for everyone to know..Carmelo is eyeing Miller's botty because he's desperate for some home grown talent at Philip Island to sell the race.

Aussie fans abandoned the event last year..because there was no Stoner..fkin part-timers..

Don't talk to us about passports ya plank..and who else have you got coming through..!?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Stoner

Could blow the full season appart with a shock return, the miller talk is talk, unless he has already signed and agreed a test? 

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

You're dreaming and desperate because you look like the biggest chump this site has seen for a long time!

That's a big effort to go to to sell one single race Wosi, it's already too early in the morning for you lazy euro pooftas to get up for and I somehow doubt ticket sales are ever gonna impress Caramello. The Island is a racers and enthusiasts track and that's why it's on the calender, personally I hope nothing changes.

Who else? Who knows Wosi but you probably shouldn't be worrying about my backyard mate, we're doing fine. Haha.

Fk me, a Stoner return would really make that sh!t filled cranium of yours explode! Oh the humanity.

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

3 man team

Its Dovi, Iannone and Crutchlow in red for FY15 Ducati have (according to Italian media) played up the Dovi/Iannone signing and made no noise about Crutchlow. Seems as though his only chance is also his last chance

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Italian media talking about two Italian riders on Italian bikes.... how strange.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Good call Chris ...

... no-one cares about Crutchlow - no-one who matters, that is. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Is it true? ...

... that Crutchlow's been sniffing around a young Belgian boy called Loi? Someone call the police.  

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices