Skip to content

Discuss This Crutchlow to remain with Ducati for 2015 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Crutchlow to remain with Ducati for 2015

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Crutchlow to remain with Ducati for 2015

Cal Crutchlow has confounded paddock speculation by confirming in a special event at World Ducati Week in Misano that he will take the option in his contract to remain with the Bologna team for the 2015 MotoGP season. Struggling with the Ducati package since making the move from Tech3 Yamaha, he has been the victim of numerous mechanical and electrical...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 60 days ago (19 July 2014 15:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Racing fan, or just fan-boy?..

..I'm not so sure. Check the results again...Crutchlow's in 14th not 16th!..

If you want to compare results have a look at where Cal finished in Qatar this year compared to Dovi last year. Then have a look at where Cal finsihed in Assen this year compared to Dovi last year. Both times he's betterd his team-mate's results. Of the races he's finished ( and 3 were technical DNF's ) other than France, he's been, on comparative results, equal to Andy. 

Now dress it up all you like, but the table's don't lie. Without the 3 DNF's that were beyond his control, his points tally would look a lot healthier. I'm not saying for one minute he'd be fighting at the front, but another 22 points and he'd be 10th!..

Getting the picture now?..

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

10th....WOW

why you sticking up for such a goon?
crutchlow is a good rider but not good enough for moto gp
he was whipped by dovi on the yam and will be whipped by him again and again.
carry on crashin boy.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

CHR
I stand corrected saying Cal 16th instead of 14th, To err is to be human and all that, I’m not a ‘wiki’ guy just old fashioned brain.
No idea why you have some desperate yearning to get people to agree with you. It’s a bike forum not a dictatorship. Take a deep breath mate and just enjoy the differences.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Cal

He may not be tactful, media-wise or articulate granted  but 6 podiums and 2 poles says he IS good enough for motogp.   Unless you're Marquez someone is always going to be faster.

Would you say Bradl or Bautista are not good enough for Motogp ?  Of course not ... Cal finished 5th last year in front of both of them ... give him a break ... this is bad year for him ... if he doesn't improve by the end of his contract then he's out ... simples.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

It's a point of view RF99..

..much like yours. Only my point is more accurate and reasoned..

I'm not expecting you or anyone else to agree with me, but if you want to discuss the subject at least be prepared to look at it from all angles and not just take the gossip as gospel..

Derosa..you're as welcome as a turd in a lunchbox and too dense to even answer.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I wonder if Cal is working as hard as his website?

http://www.calcrutchlow.com/

Which frankly doesn't seems to be working that hard at all.

Cal's own words 'gossip' CHR? Given that they're often contradictory and confused I suppose you could say that. Who's riding style would you say Cal's got this year? One would suggest Dovi's should be one he tries to emulate.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

ha ha

you are not very bright yourself if you think crutchlow will survive in moto gp

your previous posts don't make you too bright either by the way:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... and then, for all the bluster, we get wind that Herve never even considered taking him back. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Well he's obviously not working as hard as you Nostro..

How many times did you have to edit that post to get it how you like it?!?!

Haha..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I'm glad my use of the edit button

to account for my reCALcitrant space bar key amuses you so CHR. Shall we transfer this over to the Cal 'I need to improve' thread?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices