Skip to content

Discuss This Marc Marquez curious to see Aleix Espargaro on Factory bike MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Marc Marquez curious to see Aleix Espargaro on Factory bike

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Marc Marquez curious to see Aleix Espargaro on Factory bike

Reigning MotoGP world champion Marc Marquez reckons it would be interesting to see Aleix Espargaro’s performance potential if the Spaniard managed to secure a Factory ride in the future. Espargaro has caught the eye in 2014 with a series of impressive performances for Forward Racing, riding Yamaha’s Open class YZR-M1 project. He has finished in the top six four times and claimed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 61 days ago (21 July 2014 10:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

He is a factory rider now

Factory Suzuki rider.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Alex

Is it a done deal then? Also is it a done deal with Maverick as well? I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

take a hike pillock

As said before a Suzuki is about what Espargaro senior deserves from a factory ride perspective, anything else would've been above his station.

and what qualifies you to say something like that?
you have proved by your many posts that you sadly lack much knowledge about moto gp.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

and here's angry Panny again

just for a whinge, because he's incapable of anything else. What qualifies me? The actions of the paddock I suppose. Aleix has been scorned by all the other manufacturers with justification. His record clearly indicates he's not the man to take it to the top four.

Once more because you appear simple Panny it's as Bradl said. "It's not so much the pace of the Aliens, it's their relentless pace"

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I'd be more interested in seeing what Marquez could do on that Open M1..

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

I'd be more interested...

....in seeing what Marquez could do on any other bike, especially the Suzuki in two years time.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... I'd be more interested if Wosi f*cked-off for a month or three - let the place settle down. 

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

According to you Nostro, Cal's not up to the task either..

..how do you justify Ducati's position then?

Reply to this Topic
pannyderosa

Jan 13

pannyderosa says:

not angry just laughing

at the stupidity of what is said.
why do you think marquez thinks it would be interesting to see aleix on a factory bike.
oh yes because he thinks he would be shit.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Alex

'Proddie racing hondas are going to be dumb downed RCV213V (no seamless box) then will yamaha just give this years Terch 3 bike to Forward to even out the playing field, if they do then it might pay to stay at Forward.'

Yamaha are only supplying the engines next year not the chassis so I doubt the Forward bike will anywhere near the front.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices