Skip to content

Discuss This HRC boss: No thought to replace Dani Pedrosa MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > HRC boss: No thought to replace Dani Pedrosa

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

HRC boss: No thought to replace Dani Pedrosa

Honda never entertained replacing Dani Pedrosa after the Spaniard recently clinched a new contract to continue as an official HRC rider until the end of 2016.Despite having never won the MotoGP title in eight previous attempts, Honda’s loyalty towards Pedrosa appears to have no limits, with the Spaniard given a new two-year deal that will take him to an 11th...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 91 days ago (24 July 2014 10:20)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

Saturn

True, have to read info at Crash.net or elsewhere.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Jumped in your Deloren have you Wosi

and popped down to Clermont-Ferrand to check out what they're baking? Or have you been on the grid of the first GP of 2016 in....?

There is no 2016 MotoGP FIM regulations published. You speculate as to what those little black boxes will be capable of.

You know I used to consider JL's style inferior to the more dynamic riding of DP and in particular CS. But in the period 2010-2012 he proven me wrong. I know better than to doubt JL now. Yeah I'm surprised he's taken the first half of 2014 to sort himself out but he sounds good and ready for the second half. He's fit and times up on the throttle / fueling and tyre adaption fronts.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Now now, don't get bitchy dumass

Just because every one of your "predictions" drops in here like some rancid turd, doesn't mean others are as useless as you.

If your former countryman Mike Webb has his way, what Wosi's saying should come to pass. The only stumbling block would be, as usual, Honda.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

You sound a little vexed Nostro..just trying to read between the lines ?

Have you got your black mamba thong strapped on nice and tight ?..then let the second half commence..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Nostroclustersiezedfoackup.

Lorenzo style is SLOWER with this sort of bikes for the simple reason that the chose to be fast in only ONE out of TREE portion of a turn instead of TWO, and even if he manages to give the impression of being that good, as early as a 1 + 1 = 2 guy comes around, such a Stoner or Marquez, he is nowhere to be seen.

And that's been the case since..... Kenny Roberts..

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Did the British America's Cup team turn you down Ellen

Did they prefer Roger the cabin boy? It would explain your surly attitude I suppose.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Mmm..

I bet you'd like to show Lil Capn Dani, just what a good cabin boy you could be..eh Nobstrokanus ?

Bratwurst a speciality..

Reply to this Topic
Bennyhasamangina

Nov 13

Chipolata more like.

So someone who used to beat off to videos of Stoner laying down some 'darkies'  all of a sudden starts to appreciate the neat and minimalistic riding style of Lorenzo?  

I don't buy any of it whatsoever.    

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

"... completely lose corner-by-corner mapping" ...

... hahaha. Anyone who knows anything about Magneti Marelli ecu's knows that they are capable of 'mapping' at 25 points of any given circuit. What's that in dollars?

Fuckin' ignorant dickhead.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Kipper breath..

Give it a rest you backward welsh kunt, else I'll parcel you up again..what if they've only got 10 sensors ?

DOH..!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices