Skip to content

General Looks like Silverstone are getting desperate General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Looks like Silverstone are getting desperate

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Looks like Silverstone are getting desperate

Out in car today and on Talksport radio comes an advert for the British Moto Gp saying you can see Rossi n Marquez battling for the championship  and tickets starting from "only" ! ? A couple of quid with a £6 booking fee cheeky gits want £85 on day (greedy twats ) so any way I reckon this years race will be an expensive flop with very very little chance of a Brit on any podium in any class .Viva Brands Hatch and Dorna better beg em to bring back the World Supers .

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 58 days ago (24 July 2014 21:58)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Good heavens lad.. !!

Superbol...Quit your moaning and get yourself there its going to be fantastic.... Cos im going.:lol::biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

WELL ''''''''

" SUPERBOL "  has hit it on the head .... NO chance of a podium in ANY catagory ( is the red bull rookies being run at silverstone ? , if yes MAYBE Bradley Ray might get a podium ) other then that ..its overpriced , both entrance fee AND tea coffee / hotdogs / ect ... went there for BSB ( some years back ) £5 for a hotdog ( normal sausage , like one youd get from Aldi ) NO onions ( ran out ) , dry bread , had too splash half a pint of ketchup on too disguize the dryness ( bordering on stale ) ... " Silverstone " ???? id rather be fucked up the arse by the leader of Hamas .FUCK EM !!!!! i say ...FUCK EM ALL ....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

shaun/superbol

couldnt agree more

flat boring expensive shithole for middle englanders who wank over the snooze fest thats f1

if you pay £85 for that you want your heads testing 

Reply to this Topic
Si749

Oct 03

Si749 says:

in fact

id rather ride to motegi and back in 2 days than give my money to derick warwick and his gang of mongs 

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

True, Brands Hatch is a great circuit. It's also mainly handy for Londoners...

:hmmm: :upset:

According to,

"The MotoGP event is not a revenue spinner for the host circuit, which has to pay the organisers to bring it to their site."

Also I've never really understood why event organisers have to pay the police.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

I`d

like to see Moto GP back at Donington...:smile

Great track for viewing but the facilities desperately need up grading..

si749.. Now F1 is an expensive weekend away.. :shock:a hell of a lot more than £85.. 

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I think

£85 is too much and the prices for F1 are just obscene. That plus travelling makes it way over priced. I'd rather spend the money on a great big TV, a BBQ and have some friends round to watch the race every time it's on.

No arseholes, good food and a good telly. Unfortunately I'd kill everyone with my cooking and that's also kind of irrelevant as I have no friends.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Saturday Night

Is BBQ night at the races..A few beers and then chillax ... I love the whole weekend,great atmosphere and loads of fun....:biggrin:

I`ve already got a big telly Phil..:tongue: 

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

I'm not being controversial just being honest

I honestly just want good value and good racing .Unlike football fans going to see the most sucessful club who play n red or blue and don't know nothing about the game but has lots of cash .Us motorcycle fans are more informed on what's going on in our sporting side of our hobby/pleasure and we're not here to be ripped off just to go and see it happen .Even after you have paid hundreds for your tickets there's a further handling fee to pay its not nice ,it's bloody evil ! £230 for entrance,camping and car parking ( oh and don't be smug cost yer BMW has loads of luggage boxes and bike parking is free ) then an extra £6 just cos you baught the tickets over phone or on line .As for the racing would Brands Hatch had had 125k fans in 1999 if Foggy was going to finish 8th if he was lucky so how the hell can Silverstone be so expensive ? I have a few mates going and I hope they have a great time but I refuse to be insulted/ripped off !

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Catagorically overpriced.

MotoGP raceday ticket prices (from their web page): US $60 (£36), Brno 90 Euro's (that's a full weekend ticket), Silverstone 112 euro's, Misano 60 euro's, Aragon 54 euro's, Valencia 51 euro's.

It's clear to see that silverstone tickets are around twice the price of most other european rounds so on that basis we can absolutely state that it's over priced

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices