Skip to content

Discuss This Suzuka 8hr: Haslam makes it two from two as Rea's TSR Honda crashes out World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Suzuka 8hr: Haslam makes it two from two as Rea's TSR Honda crashes out

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Suzuka 8hr: Haslam makes it two from two as Rea's TSR Honda crashes out

The MuSASHi Honda team of Michael van der Mark, Leon Haslam and Takumi Takahashi have taken their second consecutive victory in the Suzuka 8hr, after bad luck once again robbed their WSB teammate Jonathan Rea of what looked like an assured victory. Rea’s FCC TSR Honda squad were early leaders when the race eventually got underway after a delay of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 90 days ago (27 July 2014 21:43)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

Would have.....

liked to have seen that one!    

Well done 8 hour heros! 

Reply to this Topic
DJSP2ROCKS

Feb 09

DJSP2ROCKS says:

Such a shame this couldn't be televised! I'm sure there's a huge audience out there for this one!

Well done Leon, Michael & Takumi! Gutted for Rea's team.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

8 hour

Yawntastic now days 2nd rate riders on boring bikes . Used to get  Wayne Gardner and Dominic Sarron  on an RVF740 racing Eddie Lawson and Kenny Roberts on a special YZF  a tricked up Yoshimura Suzuki and Kawasakis that make the current bikes look dull , even if they were 80 horses down . aaah nostalgia isnt what it used to be : 

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

I wonder what Honda will do with VDM after he wins this year's Supersport championship? A few years ago a factory ride in WSBK would be a nailed-on cert, but recently the series seems to have lost it's lustre.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

VDM

l think he's worth a shot on factory bike or maybe Moto2 , but he still doesn't seem to be as good as the Lowes twins . Mind you since this Marquez chap came along l think the goal posts have been moved a fair way , so that no-one seems to be worthy of moving up the ranks to Moto GP the sooner  he retires the sooner normal service will resume

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Lady luck finally shines for Leon Haslam. One of the best riders not to win a major championship. Winning this prestiguous event twice in a row will keep him in Honda's good books for many years to come.    

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Bygone days

I dont think Suzuka 8 hour is what it was , where were the top GP men? I think Aegerter was the only representative from GP , not a MotoGP rider in sight , where were Sykes  and Lowes never mind Rossi ,Marquez et al?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Richard. We may not hear

the evocative growl of RVF's anymore but get yourself down to a world endurance pit and have a close look at those machines. They might be WSBK / road based but they're still very funky bits of exotica. Had me drooling.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

I reckon

Im just an old git

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

????

WILL TAKE A LITTLE BIT OF HIS SONS BIG DISAPPOINTMENT AWAY FOR A SHORT WHILE,ROCKET RON??

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices