Skip to content

General Please somebody Restore My Faith In Humanity General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Please somebody Restore My Faith In Humanity

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Please somebody Restore My Faith In Humanity

makes me sick, only showing you this coz this bastard needs to be caught ''FAST''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNo-dFGyh9c

I seen the original before it was taken down of the net, sick bastard  :mad:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 64 days ago (30 July 2014 13:40)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

It made me cry.

Why are some people born apparently without feelings? I shall never understand this.

Reply to this Topic
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

sicko...............

the original video was posted on youtube bout 4 years ago.... and apparently the girl in the video is/was 12 y.o and from Bosnia... and because of her age, she wasn't prosecuted....

so... if she started on puppies at 12 years old... by now she is 16 and probably graduated her way up to killing large farm animals or possibly small children... at 18 she'll graduate to killing adults!!!  that's the usual progressions for f*$%^*g psychopaths!!!

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Couldn't watch

seen the title and that was enough.
This might go a little way to restoring your faith.
Animal aid
He even gets to ride on a motorcycle

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90

Mar 09

jaffa90 says:

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Thanks Calam for restoring my faith

and then Jaffa goes and pulls the pin again, I really do need to stop reading and looking at things like this as it just upsets me, but I suppose i'll get caught off guard and just get more angered at the inhuman amongst us. :upset:

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Kc

Stop torturing yourself.  I learnt not to look years ago. Nothing you can do*. I give money and don't even open the literature posted anymore. volunteered in animal rescue centres and seen it all. Just remember, for every evil inhumane shitbag out there, there are dozens more good people doing acts of kindness. Unfortunately the media bombards us with worst of human behaviour.
* although I did once beat the shite out of someone for hurting a hedgehog. :smile

Reply to this Topic
kcmc

Jan 08

kcmc says:

Thanks Calam

just on a bit of a roller coaster of emotions at the moment with all that's going on in the world, my wife works for the RSPCA over here, she just showed me this, what a great idea for places with a stray dog problem and recycle plastic bottle option.:smile think this is great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6ml28VaIl0

Reply to this Topic
calamityjane

Jun 12

calamityjane says:

Excellent

we are never going to live in a perfect world with no strays or cruelty,  but every little helps. You should be proud of your wife. I couldnt work for the rspca. Think I would kill someone or be permanently depressed and hate society. Might sound cowardly,  but I do what I can,  and rescue and adopt animals when I can. Give 'purdy' a big thumbs up from me :smile

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

total cunt

wtf is wrong with people

all I want is a dog but its not fair to take 1 on a building site or to leave in the van so I will wait

in my humble opinion thay are better than people

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices