Skip to content

General My experience of using Video Converter for Mac General

You are in... Forums > General > General > My experience of using Video Converter for Mac

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fxks323

Jul 14

fxks323 says:

My experience of using Video Converter for Mac

I am a potting amateur and often make some records of my plants. For getting some vivid photos and videos, I bought Canon HF S100 specially. This camcorder can output some common formats, such as AVCHD and MPEG-4 AVC/H.264. It basically meets my needs since I am amateurish in this area. But as time goes on, I also encountered some problems: I want MOV format to play on my computer player, to edit in my software. So, how should I convert my Canon Camcorder HFS100 AVCHD Clip to FCP 7?

For solving it, I need a powerful converter. I consulted some relevant information, and finally I made my choice to have a try of Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.

Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac is a piece of amazing software with plenty of practical and powerful functions.

It is of high cost performance because it includes MXF converter, MTS/M2TS converter and so on, possessing the functions those converters have. 

Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac can help you convert between various formats so that you can enjoy movies on computer, further edit video for creation, present video on HDTV, and publish video online in web-friendly format. You can also merge multiple video clips into one file! As for me, I can convert my Canon Camcorder HFS100 AVCHD Clip to FCP 7!

Now, let’s get started:

Step1. Download Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac. (Click here to run it on Windows)

Step2. Launch this software, and then you may add or drag directly your AVCHD files to it! You may also preview it before you transcode AVCHD to MOV.

Step3. Select the output format for your specific needs.

For importing Canon Camcorder HFS100 AVCHD clip to FCP 7, I select Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)

By the way, I also convert it to Quick Time and iMovie:
For importing Canon Camcorder HFS100 AVCHD Clip to Quick Time, I select DV/DVCPRO-NTSC (*.mov).

For importing Canon Camcorder HFS100 AVCHD Clip to iMovie, I select Apple InterMediate Codec (AIC) (*.mov).

Step4. Check the setting. You may click the Settings button to specify the video and audio parameters. You can alter their size, sample rate, bitrate, frame rate and channels as you need.

Step5. After you set everything well, you may click the yellow arrow to start the conversion from Canon Camcorder HFS100 AVCHD Clip to FCP 7.

When I load output files to QuickTime, iMovie and FCP 7, they all run in a good condition!

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 81 days ago (01 August 2014 08:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

"I am a Potting Amateur"

............... well try...... "Gardner's World" then :tongue:

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

what the fuck ..........

you rabbiting on about ..?? .... your obviously wasting yer time on here ,,, wer'e BIKERS ffs .... naturally as  thick as bull spunk ...... so fuck off !!! .. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices