Skip to content

Discuss This Camier to finally make MotoGP debut replacing injured Hayden MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Camier to finally make MotoGP debut replacing injured Hayden

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Camier to finally make MotoGP debut replacing injured Hayden

Leon Camier will deputise for the injured Nicky Hayden at the next two rounds of the MotoGP championship, riding the Aspar Honda RCV1000 at Indianapolis and Brno. Hayden, who is sitting out the two rounds after undergoing further surgery to repair a damaged wrist, is well on the road to recovery, but the severity of the damage and consequent operation...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 47 days ago (02 August 2014 13:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Wow... a new thread.

Camier.. lovable little South of France dwelling, mountain biking nutter.  Could do OK.  Redding would be a sensible marker (Obvs).  Still expecting wonderous things from SR the 2nd half of the season on his underpowered RCV and footballer type interviews.... a bit Loose is Scott but I like that.  If those 2 are enjoying the experience banging brolly birds... swigging champers, travelling the world.... why not? Best of luck Camier.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

No worries ...

... Camier will do his best, and that will be more than enough to convince Hayden to retire. 

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

this nolonger qualifies as news. It appears MCN do their reporting by reading week old chip wrappers

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

this nolonger qualifies as news. It appears MCN do their reporting by reading week old chip wrappers

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Wish him well

After all the bad luck Leon has had this season, Good luck to him because he is a class rider

Reply to this Topic
Onthemoney

Jun 14

Onthemoney says:

Do you think Hayden will be back?

Who thinks Heyden may not make it back to MotoGP?

Reply to this Topic
mirloXXbob

Mar 14

mirloXXbob says:

Hayden

will finish out this year after recovering from his surgery. He's a racer at heart so he'll try to do well but unless he does a lot better than I expect, I think this is his last year in MotoGP. WSB next year maybe?

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Some reports

are saying that thats it for Hayden. Camier could be in until the end of season along with De Angelis for CEII at Forward racing. Bye bye Yanks.

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

Camier

Got for it son your a class racer.

Reply to this Topic
mirloXXbob

Mar 14

mirloXXbob says:

I hope

Hayden gets to at least finish out the season. It's a good opportunity for Camier and I hope he does well. I think we'll all miss having Americans in MotoGP, especially characters like Colin Edwards. I just don't see anyone coming up to replace them from the AMA series. However, one rider in the AMA series who should get a shot at either World Supersport or Moto2 is Martin Cardenas. He's Colombian, not a Norteamericano, and currently rides superbike for Yoshimura. He's won the AMA Daytona Sportbike (600) championship and is incredible, fearless on the smaller bikes. Also very intelligent. Speaks fluent English and Spanish, so he'd be great with the international media. Anyone managing a team in Europe, if you need a rider for next year, look at Martin.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices