Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Honda confirms Crutchlow for 2015 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > LCR Honda confirms Crutchlow for 2015

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

LCR Honda confirms Crutchlow for 2015

Lucio Cecchinello’s LCR Honda squad have confirmed that Brit Cal Crutchlow will replace Stefan Bradl for 2015, closing the circle of speculation opened this afternoon when Ducati announced the 29 year old would not be remaining with the Italian team for next season, contrary to what was announced last month. Crutchlow, who had initially confirmed that he would remain at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 51 days ago (02 August 2014 19:11)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
SquidsGodFather

Nov 13

Wtf did I just read !!

Reply to this Topic
Sheene Fan7

Mar 03

Sheene Fan7 says:

taken from the press release on motogp
Ducati Corse announced today that it has reached an agreement with its factory rider Cal Crutchlow to terminate, ahead of time, the contract that ties the British rider to the Italian team in MotoGP for 2014 and also for next season.
so will he even be in there colours the next race?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Huzzahs

For Cal , now he can get round to being fast again , I really dont get the Cal bashing when there are people like George Bush on the planet

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

"I really don't get the Cal bashing when there are people like George Bush on the planet"

..or Nostrodamus for example!..

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

after this seasons performance

its a major bonus. He's a rapid lad and should do at least ask well as Bradl did for the team ( which wasnt great)   hopefully give us brits something to cheer about.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

or maybe

richard1967 WTF why bring in poltics

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Having a dig CHR?

I'm rather with Dean Adams of Superbikeplanet.com on Crutchlow. He excites and infuriates in equal measure. This signing marks a new low point for Cal though. A weak stomached sprint for the escape door. A new low bar has been set by a rider in a factory team.

At least now though we'll get to see that the RCV still needs to be ridden to perform. I don't see Crutchlow as an improvement on Bradl. 

I presume Cal now has Yonny's bike for the rest of the season -well he should do.

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

I presume Cal now has Yonny's bike for the rest of the season

He's been on inferior equipment for a while if you believe the rumours.

I read this interesting snippet on the other site.  

While Crutchlow had refused to speculate on his future, including a possible move to Suzuki, there had have been plenty of small signs that the Ducati relationship would not last beyond one season. 

New Ducati Corse general manager Gigi Dall'Igna omitted to even mention Crutchlow in the team's Assen race day press release, Crutchlow was absent from images of a Ducati team party for Dall'Igna's birthday at Sachsenring, while Crutchlow's official Twitter page contained no Ducati branding. 

Makes you wonder how far back this rift goes and question why they hired him at all...

Reply to this Topic
bryfor59

Feb 09

bryfor59 says:

Why???????

Why replace Bradl with an inferior rider???????????????????????????????? well at least LCR's already huge repair bills will be maintained!!!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

EH?

don't have a go at me , I didn't vote him in

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN