Skip to content

General With only four months to Christmas..... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > With only four months to Christmas.....

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

With only four months to Christmas.....

I feel the need to make the most of the weather so much bike riding fun will be had in the next couple of months...including a long planned trip north of the border and a few long weekends in Cumbria and Wales........... I will be looking to meet up with a few Of you from here...... before the Salt gets laid..........:mad:. Will post some dates soon.:smile

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 60 days ago (03 August 2014 09:22)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

christmas , christmas , christmas

loada religious BULLSHIT ... waste of fuckin time & money ... mosques , churches , synagogs , ect ect ...burn em all down ...better off without all the mumbo - jumbo bullshit that gets shoved down yer throat at every oppertunity they get ... loada fuckin crap ... 

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

and .............

for all those that believe all that type of shit ....  GO SEE A PSYCIATRIST  ( prolly spelt wrong ) 

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

STS52

Here in the colonies, we have another obnoxious religion called Harley-Davidsonism - people worship an overpriced, overweight, underpowered, etc motorcycle like it is the pinnacle of engineering achievement.  :upset:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

They like.....

Food....anorl...........:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

piglet...

it WAS the pinnicle of engineering ,,, back in 1905 , ( or there abouts ) 

fuck em i say ..... fuck em right in the ass .... 

Reply to this Topic
shaunthesheep52

Dec 12

SNEV .....

post when yer off to the " wales " bit of yer trip... might be able too attend ... some excellent roads in wales .... gorra few weddings too go to soon ..all me mates seem too have wanted too get married this year FUCKIN RIDICULAS if you ask me ... anyway .... a few get wed in church " LOAD OF BOLLOX " it is .... all that bullshit singing too the " lord " ...what total shit ..and i tell ya summat else , i WONT be putting into the collection dish .... just so the fat old cunt in a cassock can get all pissed up on the night on the proceeds , must think i were born yesterday ...." church weddings " ...fuck em ......... fuck em ALL 

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

STS52

"Tral la la la la la la la la" Ho Ho fucking merry xmas  Ho.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

"back in 1905 , ( or there abouts )"

H-D was at the forefront of motorcycle engineering in the 1930s, and did not really fall much behind until the Japanese ramped things up in the late 1950s.  In the early 1980s they threw in the towel and decided to compete on image and jingoism, and eff-all to engineering development.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

STS............

Yeah bloody troublemakers them Vicar types............. :unsure:

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

have to agree

with STS on the religion/ sky fairy bollocks though.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices