Skip to content

Discuss This Indian launch new Indian Scout New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Indian launch new Indian Scout

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Hunt  says:

Indian launch new Indian Scout

Indian Motorcycles launched the 2015 version of their iconic Scout at the Sturgis motorcycle rally yesterday. It's the first, all-new Scout for over 70 years. The 1133cc, V-Twin weighs in at 253kg (wet) and according to Indian will provide a healthy 100bhp from the 60 degree, liquid-cooled engine. Steve Menneto, VP of motorcycles for Polaris Industries said at the launch, “Over the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 47 days ago (04 August 2014 11:34)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Onthemoney

Jun 14

Onthemoney says:

Indian Scout

This is an ugly bike.

They obviously have the same designers as the Vioctory when it comes to back fenders.  Urg just not in keeping with the rest of the bike. When will they learn?

VICTORY SALES ARE DOWN GUYS, THE BIKE REAR ENDS ARE JUST NOT IN PROPORTION

In general, I like the Victory Bikes and would buy one but, the rear ends apart from the cross country and vision are horrible and always have been.

One thing about Harleys, the parts look right!

Reply to this Topic
sack1

Aug 02

sack1 says:

I am always..

..tripped up with British English. Indian is an entity, a single brand, and yet is written in the plural. Example: "Indian Launch New Indian Scout". To my ears, it being a singular entity, it should read: "Indian Launches New Indian Scout". Oh well!

From what I've read so far it's got motor on what H-D produces which will always draw a crowd.

Reply to this Topic
foxens

May 14

foxens says:

It is

Simply beautiful.

While they may not be trying something new it does look very modern. May have to do with the chrome, black and silver combination but I'm sure it would draw a crowd.

I do have to agree with the fenders comment though, they look plasticky and out of tone.

Reply to this Topic
DazLoczy

Apr 12

DazLoczy says:

Victory

Without reading the title I thought "Victory", is this not just a smaller capacity Victory dressed up with some Indian bling? Time will tell when the first test models arrive. It's nice, looks well put together from the pictures but with the Indian brand I'd have loved to have seen a more reto bike like the Chief and leave the modern edgy look to sister brand Victory? Still if it's sub £10k then I'd be very interested, over £10k then I'd rather look at a larger capacity Victory or HD.

Reply to this Topic
MrJealousy

Sep 08

MrJealousy says:

Indian Sportster

So it's an Indian sportster. The pictures even have a woman riding it...

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Decent

You could buy a decent bike instead for £10k

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

Prefer a Tikka Masala meself !.

Reply to this Topic