Skip to content

Discuss This Indianapolis MotoGP: Marquez continues domination with pole MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Indianapolis MotoGP: Marquez continues domination with pole

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Indianapolis MotoGP: Marquez continues domination with pole

Reigning world champion Marc Marquez got straight back into the swing of things after the summer break by taking pole position in the USA with a best time of 1'31.619. The Spaniard had a scare early on in the session when he was forced to run onto the grass at the extremely fast turn one, but recovered to set the fastest...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 41 days ago (09 August 2014 20:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Refreshing honesty - something that Crutchlow could learn, perhaps ...

Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team #04) – 2nd (1’31.844)

“We needed that, the front row always helps! We have done a good job for the race and this weekend we have always been quick in all conditions. I am happy with the feeling and our speed, but I think in any case that the race will be a tough one so for the moment I’m enjoying the front row. I admit that following Marquez gave me a bit of a hand: I had the pace for a low 1’32 lap, but I followed him on his quick lap and I also got down under the 1’32 mark. Unfortunately after a few laps the tyres drop off quite a lot and for us it becomes more complicated. But we’ll see tomorrow: in any case starting up front helps a lot and I’ll try and take advantage of the situation as best as possible!” 

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

What's new? ...

Cal Crutchlow (Ducati Team #35) – 12th (1’32.794)

“We’ve obviously been having a difficult weekend again, but at least I made it into Q2. 

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Bike was blessed with plenty of power(japs still running valve springs)Bridgestones and a Casey wid h stones the size of bridges. Manxkipper the commentary team wer talking smaller engine,they're at the Brickyard you aint

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

noddy61

Yes but it also had a better chassis that the following bikes and more to it, as tyres evolved handling got worse.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

BT Sport Noddy? ...

... you may as well be watching the Magic Roundabout. 

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Toys

Why wasn't MM throwing his toys out of the pram when Dovi was slipstreaming him........ahhhh that's right, he is not a whinging Aussie!!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Is there any treatment/cure for Yamaha obsession syndrome YOS?  Commonly placed alongside OCD.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

yomkippur

Well, i suppose that if you think are more qualified for doing the commentaries you might just as well apply for the job, but i dont fancy your chances to get even a reply though.

Personally, i find them rather good and most informative, especially when Kevin Schantz, Randy Mamola or Nicky Hayden are in the box, can't get much better insight than that.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

The Ducati had a power advantage for the straights and a big tyre advantage for the twisties. FFS, even Dovi could of won the WC if he had that much of an advantage.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Ring any Bells with anyone ?

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety problem where the person becomes obsessed with certain thoughts, images or ideas and finds them hard to ignore (obsessions). This can lead to them feeling that they have to do or say certain things repeatedly to feel better.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices