Skip to content

Discuss This Factory Honda talks continue for Scott Redding MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Factory Honda talks continue for Scott Redding

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Factory Honda talks continue for Scott Redding

Negotiations to get Scott Redding on the factory Honda RC213V in Fausto Gresini’s Italian squad in 2015 have still to be concluded. Lengthy discussions between Redding’s management, HRC and Gresini continued again during last weekend’s Indianapolis MotoGP race, which saw the 2013 Moto2 runner-up finish in a brilliant ninth position. The 21-year-old is desperate to secure the factory RC213V that is currently...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 52 days ago (11 August 2014 17:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Here's an idea

to help Scott get over this Nissin/Showa "dilemma" - have the two Go and Fun riders swap bikes. There is no reason for Bautista to continue on such a brilliant bike with the poor performances he delivers and it would allow Scott to get some time on the Nissin/Showa combo before his all important sophomore year.

Bautista has been in this game long enough to show that he will not amount to much in MotoGP, time for new blood to be given a chance to shine.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Nissin , Showa

Scotts already on Nissin brakes and Showa suspension :)

Reply to this Topic
ChupaChump

Aug 11

ChupaChump says:

Know thy place.

If he's a good boy they might give him a dumbed down RCV but they'll make sure it's not enough to trouble Marc and Dani.  

MotoGP - great innit?

Reply to this Topic
Onthemoney

Jun 14

Onthemoney says:

Redding ~ Not sure

I hope I am wrong but Redding I feel is going to one of those "nearly but not quite riders". I have a feeling when he does get a ride he wants, there will be 19 and 20 year olds coming through who will beat him to the post.

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Dohh!

Ah yeah um... what I meant was let him try out the Brembo/Ohlins combo and allow him to see if there's is any great difference from what he's using now.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Go on Scott ...

... kick Crutchlow's sorry arse firmly into touch. 

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Sorry Scott

If you want that bike you'll have to take the Brakes and suspension your offered. It's well known that is part of the deal Gresini have with Honda. Honda have vested interest in continuing to develop the Showa/Nissan Combo. they are afterall Honda subsidiaries and it keeps their options open incase they work best with the 2016 Michelins. 

Take the ride, sign the contract and work hard its the best ride still available and it ain't to shabby. 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

He deserves it

He has had a fantastic season, relatively speaking, on the bike he is on. Let him have a go on the prototype bike and see how he gets on, i have confidence that he will shine.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Hope he get's the ride. I don't think Scott will reach Allien status, but he could come pretty close to that level. 

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

orange

3rd repsol bike for scott.. can only hope

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle