Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow looks certain to be ending his four-year association with crew chief Daniele Romagnoli after LCR Honda confirmed its garage personnel would remain unchanged for 2015. Italian Romagnoli has been at Crutchlow’s side since the British rider moved to MotoGP with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad back in 2011. Crutchlow took Romagnoli, who previously was crew chief for Colin Edwards...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 70 days ago (14 August 2014 09:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Onthemoney

Jun 14

Onthemoney says:

A Yamaha man in a Honda Camp! Are you serious?

Do not think its a surprise that a Yamaha man is not being allowed into a Honda team.

Here we go, Honda stretching their muscles and the season for 2016 has yet to start! I wonder if he was left out of the contract Cal signed? Possibly more "I am all right jack" and then oh by the way, sorry Daniele, you are not part of the deal.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Judas13

Jan 14

Judas13 says:

Lucio's calling the shots

There's no way he's going to demote one of his trusted engineers just to massage Cal's battered ego.

This might be the best thing for Cal, 'cause they're going to tell him exactly how to ride the bike to get the best out of it.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

As if Crutchlow had any fkg choice! What a joke.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Another casualty

Poor old Daniele followed Cal to Ducati at his request and now has been bailed on and has left his job at Yamaha to be stuck at Ducati. Do Ducati want to keep him? Got to say MCN are portraying Cal in a poor light at the minute, i suppose that is what happens though when you sell a publication a fake exclusive.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

And

Why would they change their current crew. LCR have the option to show Cal the door after just one year!.... with Cal's current results how can he call any shots within any team... Lets hope the Honda handles exactly the same as a Yamaha, as Cal has already stated that he is not prepared to change his riding style to suit the bike that he is on!! At least he does not have to change his pigeon Italian accent that he has adopted. emmmmmmm yes

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Cal has,

the same as Bradley, one year to turn the results around, and prove themselves, otherwise, they're history.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

A minor detail in comparison to what went on when he came out of WSB!! it's a business these things happen.

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... so says winger - our resident Contract Manager with his "everyone has a chicken-clause" bollox.   

Reply to this Topic
MVA800

Aug 14

MVA800 says:

Good move by LCR

Not to change their crew at all and as mentioned below i don't think Cal had much choice in the matter IMO. I think it was more of a case of he asked and they told him bolloxs.

Also there will be no learing curve for anyone to garage to delay setup etc especially during the all important testing months. The only learning curve will come from CC to ride and that is all he needs to concentrate on.

I do wonder if however, he will start using the crew chief excuse if results don't go his way? He really has no excuse IMO and must at least outperform Bradl in his first season at LCR (Bradl's first season that is) to have any chance of a ride the following year. Is he fast enough to do it?

Wish him luck and i think he's going to need some!

Cheers!

Reply to this Topic
SundayRoast

Oct 11

SundayRoast says:

Yom

All this chicken **** has run its course mate. The joke is now old and tired. Are you trying to make a living out of chicken jokes? Bored now, move on for crissake. Surely you have more vocab than that? You have written some good stuff in the past. Wise up not dumb down.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices