Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow looks certain to be ending his four-year association with crew chief Daniele Romagnoli after LCR Honda confirmed its garage personnel would remain unchanged for 2015. Italian Romagnoli has been at Crutchlow’s side since the British rider moved to MotoGP with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad back in 2011. Crutchlow took Romagnoli, who previously was crew chief for Colin Edwards...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 48 days ago (14 August 2014 09:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Why all the drama Cal didn't take his crew chief with him when he left Rizla Suzuki he didn't take his crew chief with him when he left HM plant had the same crew chief for is WSS Championship and took him to WSB but wasn't allowed to take him to GP's and he had Dan instead and he'll have a new one at LCR so what!!!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Cal made waves

It's funny how cal ain't doing much this season and I am a cal fan here, and how the honda which really he should have had this season is his. Good luck to all our lads. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

how many posts by

One Fuc**ing idiot under different stupid names,trying to give his one sole topic more credibility,your a genuine nutter Huw,ever thought of joining dignitas you barmey bas*ard

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Life

I'm glad I have a real life, real superbike, track time and trips which I love, and my own opinion not a copy and paste job. Safe weekend ppl. 

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Poor piggie

Still trying to pretend it's just the one peson.

Hey, MCN, let's have another of your pointless polls so pigboy can take his head out his arse.

Do you think Cal Crutchlow is a loud mouthed, lying, f*ckwit, who's just making up the numbers, and stopping a decent young rider from getting a chance?

Reply to this Topic
jigglingtitties

Nov 12

Oh

You are most definitely correct, sir.

That's a YES from me.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

There it is again

Calling Mcn out again, u lost ur lawsuit and ur always a loser, just like ur beloved pizza boy. Oh dear baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lamb or mutton 

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Eh, right

Listen foggy, I think you may have taken too many bumps to the head when you were a crash test dummy for tractors. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, gets me every time that one. Anyway, I'm not Welsh, never been to Wales, don't really want to go, and although I'm no Dovi fanboy, he's winning me over every race he runs.

I don't like Cal, I don't like his bullsh!t, I don't like his attitude, I don't like his jokes, I don't like his complaining, I don't think much of his ability on a bike, and I particularly don't like his small clique of rabid, poisonous, vitriolic, blinkered fans, who jump on anyone who dare criticise just because he drapes himself in the union flag, even though he doesn't pay tax there.

Fair enough?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Huw Reallly

Are mental aren't you ,Judgihg by the amunt of new AKA's your about ready for a meltdown ,oh another vacancy for you ,Pentobarbitol test pilot,Free company gurney ha ha 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Huws' great.

Never one to fly below the radar as he wants to be seen. Funny as fk and annoying as fk in equal measure but a grafter all the same. The info he (along with others...................you're obviously not learning MCN) brings to this site is great.

Let 'the Huw' stretch his legs through the meadow of these forums and maybe open your eyes to the 'good' that he brings as it far outways the bad that some seem to concentrate on. Just my opinion.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices