Skip to content

Discuss This LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

LCR Honda crew to remain unchanged for Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow looks certain to be ending his four-year association with crew chief Daniele Romagnoli after LCR Honda confirmed its garage personnel would remain unchanged for 2015. Italian Romagnoli has been at Crutchlow’s side since the British rider moved to MotoGP with the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 squad back in 2011. Crutchlow took Romagnoli, who previously was crew chief for Colin Edwards...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 67 days ago (14 August 2014 09:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Only thing I test is bikes in a bay and service , cal deserves the honda and good luck to him 

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Wish him luck

Cal has made the right move . The Duke doesnt siut his riding style and to me he took that contract for the money. He will get better results on the Honda but personaly i dont think he is in the same league as Bradle Hopefully he will prove me wrong and get a few podiums.

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

That was class mate, top marks but to add one job not found which I did was test dummy for tractors.

Your f*cking words you thick f*ck foggy.

Lot of spelling mistakes there stiggy piggy. Getting a little flustered? All those points about Cal hitting a nerve? It's a pretty tired, and weak defense you're putting up now. 

Now, PussyCasey. Final warning. I'm no weak willed Welshie, so f*ck off with the "Huw" comparisons and let me destroy these two English poofters in peace. Capisce?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Now now Danipaedola

Destroy,final warning ! ,You deluded asswipe ,I doubt you could control your bowels let alone much else now do as your avitar did,I would imagine your used to being alone,but forget to return you useless piece of afterbirth, Why complain about being called Huw,sh*t name but it suits you so well 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

The name

Says it all Benny uve been found out just like crutchlow? Honda don't agree tho. Baaaa

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

Cal

Well done boy, get the big bucks, have a clever contract and get back on a good bike bike. He'l be back hnding Dovi his spotty arse next year

Reply to this Topic
kennyroberts

Jun 14

kennyroberts says:

stig

It should be operation yewtree not "huw" for our own little Rolf Harris

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

The Pig-land birds ...

... love me, 'cos I've got a bigger cock and more balls than all the Northerners combined. Fact.   

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

... don't you just love Crutchlow's empty words and empty head - eh, Wosi? 

You're all looking stupid - but's what's new?

Reply to this Topic
stupidmario

Jun 14

stupidmario says:

YIPPEE!!!!

Let's try and blame it all on the boys - I'm off!!! 

Pok, pok, pok.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices