Skip to content

Discuss This Brno MotoGP: Pedrosa ends Marquez streak MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Brno MotoGP: Pedrosa ends Marquez streak

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Brno MotoGP: Pedrosa ends Marquez streak

Marc Marquez' 2014 winning streak came to an end at Brno as team-mate Dani Pedrosa took the top honours. Marquez started from pole position but got a lack lustre start and was pushed down the field as factory Yamaha rider Jorge Lorenzo stretched out a lead. Pedrosa was quick to move in to second place and reel in Lorenzo, before moving into...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 68 days ago (17 August 2014 14:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Just to put things back into perspective...

Marquez team got his settings wrong, other than that we'd have had a Honda one-two.

www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/Marquez+settles+for+championship+points

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Excuses, excuses

Cal's been found out, that's all.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Yes I agree Foggy.

Cal is still fast and the people at Honda know this even if some on here disagree with the best brains in MotoGP.

Confidence is everything on these bikes, without it you`re struggling. I was hoping/am hoping Cal sees out the season without injury as he tries his best to put in a decent showing. But to the naysayers, he`ll start his Honda career with loads of money in the bank and a nice boat no doubt, so who`s the idiots?

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Amen monkey

It doenst take a brain surgeon to work out cals not as stupid as he can sometimes come across lol, his results in the past haven't been flukes nor was any others as racing evolves and changes as do tyres and conditions, I won't knock talented sportsman to harsh but we all have our picks and Heros, facts are cal doesn't suit the ducati simple but true excuses or not , fastest lap at Brno last year!! Yes with honda cal can start fresh where as rumours tell us piro is on a newer ducati under those fairings !! I bet ducati are planning on gp14's as back up for next year just in case.gigi built a great rsv tho mind. 

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Ducati are a bit like the old 'It's a Knockout' teams - they play a joker each game to get advantages but still don't really gain results.

Last moan of the day from me, just a bit sick of the BT sport commentators, having 'spiky' jibes at each other during the races. Trying to overrule the others opinions, in vain 'one upmanship' just distracts from the race event. If they have issues with each other can they sort them out wiothout all of us having to be involved please? Maybe a simple ruler would determine who's is the biggest and then its all sorted!

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Race finish

Agreed and Bt also disrespected th anyone outside the top4 today by missing them coming over the line, anyone agree ? Showed a few but

missed redding beating piro and other battles further down field , unfair really 

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

He might struggle to win another

The winning streak is over - you never know he might never win another race now.

And pigs might fly - hahaha

Reply to this Topic
pogo_it

Jul 05

pogo_it says:

good to see someone beat marquez, although I was kind of hoping hed get a few more before the streak ended 

that being said, surely it must be time for him to retire, after all if he cant beat someone who cant win a wc on a works honda in 8 attempts, a guy who cant slide and a lanky streak of piss has been who only ever won because dorna / michelin / bridgestone decided that he should, then he really doesnt deserve a factory seat does he?

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Pogo

I`m appalled at your dis-respect. If you have such a dislike for the competitors why follow the sport in the first place? 

Take a look at this picture and guess who won and who came third, then you understand why Rossi is popular with normal people.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Attached images:

1. ROSSI 3  
  2. ROSSI 3  
Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Degreasers first post.....

.............made me chuckle. 

MM is now riding for the WC. He has bags of points to spare so he's doing all that's needed. It's not quite 'the essence of racing' in my book but hey, each to their own.

That aside, well done Scott and a bigger applause to Leon, and then we have Cal. 2 outta 3 'aint bad i guess.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices