Skip to content

General That's it....I'm off............. General

You are in... Forums > General > General > That's it....I'm off.............

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

That's it....I'm off.............

Again........ Itinerary this time is as follows........ Drive Van to Kendell .....offload Mt09...... Ride the Hardnot pass then the Honister Pass...... Get back to Van....get Pissed....... Wake up next day, drive to Lairg......... Via a few choice routes........... Abandon Van and go Wild...... With Tarp and A few tins...:biggrin:.... Spend the next few days getting drowned, bitten to death and freezing bloody cold......... Find a decent campsite with a shower then drive all the way back to Sunny Somerset and Work.....:upset:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 32 days ago (19 August 2014 20:44)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

If it's dry on Sunday ...

...and it's about time it was! ....we should be out on Sunday if you are in the area (Glasgow and north west ..Inveraray/ Tyndrum/ Oban etc). :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
BaldE35

Oct 06

BaldE35 says:

thought I

was mad but you are definitely bonkers. Have fun making the basher. Are you using a bivi bag?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I'm aiming for the the Glasgow/loch Lomand area on Saturday kam

I'll try to give you my phone number tomorrow.....when I go and buy one........ Maybe we can actually meet up............. I'll be the small penised ugly.... Liberace lookalike.......in a Transit Van....... Can I meet Sky.... Too.....? 

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Garry Small....... I'm a little bit bonkers

Truth be known but....... Life is very brief sometimes and I've decided to live it ..... Whilst I can....... This Country is absolutely gorgeous........and I just want to see as much of it as I can......... Riding a bike makes the whole experience so much more fun........ Taking time to pull over and sleep under the stars.............makes it so much more real......... Their can be no finer experience than waking up at the crack of dawn....to the sound of silence and......the start of a whole new day...........:smile

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

snev

You not going to be here Sunday? :mellow:

Might be able to get out for a wee ride Saturday if you are up for it...although it will depend on weather and me feeling better ..(still not completely shaken the bug that wiped me out a week ago)...but on the mend ...so fingers crossed.

Sky may come out ...but no chance if it's wet. :wacko: 

Anyway ..you can leave message on here ..and I will pm you my mobile no. :winkie: 

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

"Their can be no finer experience than waking up at the crack of dawn...."

Better than waking up to the crack of gunfire.  :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
Mickly

Dec 02

Mickly says:

H'mm

I was up the crack of Dawn this morning!

Dawn's Boyfriend was unimpressed :tongue:

Mind you neither was. Dawn:upset:
Mickly

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

If you

ever end up around Leeds and need anything, let me know.

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

are you...

offering to share your medication Phil?:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
stirfry

Jan 08

stirfry says:

Have a great ride

I went on a tour there 4 years ago. The road from Loch Lomond to Oban and up the west coast is stunning. The midges are less stunning and the weather was appalling. We planned to ride up through the cairngorms but some very wise locals told us it would be near suicide on bikes due to the high winds and snow! Absolutely breath taking scenery though. It's a challenge to keep your eyes on the road when passing through the mountains.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices