Skip to content

Discuss This Jeremy McWilliams to race in Moto2 – aged 50!! MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jeremy McWilliams to race in Moto2 – aged 50!!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jeremy McWilliams to race in Moto2 – aged 50!!

Jeremy McWilliams is to make a shock world championship comeback in next weekend’s British Grand Prix at Silverstone. The former 250GP winner is to ride the experimental Brough Superior in the Moto2 race, just four months after celebrating his 50th birthday. Moto2 age limit regulations state: ‘For the Moto2 riders, the limit for the maximum age finishes at the end of the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 29 days ago (21 August 2014 15:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
chunder27

May 08

chunder27 says:

Mossey

What happened to Luke riding this bike?

Surely a better bet than Muckspeader?  Or does Jezza mean you might sell 5 more tickets?  And then pay to park?

next thing you will be talling us next years GP is in Wales.  Oh

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Is it the first of April?

McWilliams is fast for sure, but he's no fifty-something demon like Quasimoto. The youngsters will eat him alive.

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

no way

ive been silverstone and donni for years every year.. im just not paying the extorsion 17.50 parking or 60 quid camping. the entrance tickets are a daylight robbery.. **** you silverstone **** you dorna. ill watch it on my rip off bt sport

Reply to this Topic
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

Wet

I was in Assen when Jezza won on the 250. If it rains he might surprise a few ......

Reply to this Topic
copey15

Jun 14

copey15 says:

Nostro

Oh lord, I have to admit I was checking the calendar on this one as well. Jezza in Moto2, i'm almost embarassed for him.

And bennygaywossi, stop being a cheap a$$ and get to Silverstone and show your support for our sport.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Give the old codger a break, he's got as much chance at winning as any other pom. Probably fitter and harder too!

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Fear not Bennygaywosi ...

... for I have just bought a pub on a mountain less than 10 mins from the GP's new home - gonna call it 'Benny's Bar and Grille'.

FREE parking for 100's, secure camping space for 20 and en-suite B&B for 5 lucky people - FREE transport to and from The Circuit of Wales.

All at reasonable prices - music, video's, BBQ's, banter, ride-out's - Biker's Paradise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this space for further details.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yomkippur

Jul 14

yomkippur says:

Hey, hey, hey ..

.. looks like they're serious - rather than pulling a cheap stunt.

Good luck Cough Inferior.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

I`m not

as clever as you Bob, but I don`t think winning is a realistic aim for JW and the Brough team at this moment.

It will certainly add an extra element to the weekend though.
I hope it goes well.

Oh, I forgot to mention Rossi Cal and Stoner, which I believe is compulsory on here.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

CHeeky

you forgot to mention Ducati Lorenzo and Kenny Roberts!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices