You are in... Forums > General > General > JEREMY CLARKSON

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

Readmarx

May 05

Readmarx says:

JEREMY CLARKSON

The idiot is at it again After raving about some car that "can be heard over TWO MILES AWAY, yippee, yahoo, etc" the silly looking car journo went onto say that "bikers should be shot in the face" for having loud motorcycles. Clarkson is a bigot and is a negative voice in motoring - he should be banned. Sign the petition to do your bit for road safety http://www.petitiononline.com/bikers8u/petition.html

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 10 years ago (10 August 2005 11:05)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
willpeach

Jul 04

willpeach says:

signed

just signed, w00t! number 145!

Reply to this Topic
Grosvenor

Sep 04

Grosvenor says:

We did this

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/nav?page=motorcyclenews.messageboard.forum.thread&threadID=50572#first People here like old Jeremy. Anyone else who maligned bikes the way he does would get shot down in flames here. Seems it's OK for a car journo. Hmmm. Wonder why that is.

Reply to this Topic
Woodyfjr

Feb 03

Woodyfjr says:

Clarkson

His wife has a Ducati so maybe she is ugly and that's why he mentioned being shot in the face..LOL.

Reply to this Topic
bigredsprint

Apr 03

bigredsprint says:

seriously for once

didnt hear the comment about being shot in the face previously so I've signed. Disparaging remarks are one thing but thats in bad taste 0/10 jeremy for that one. BRS

Reply to this Topic
zipzippy

Feb 05

zipzippy says:

clarkson

can be annoying - thing is he says many things to provoke a reaction but it is mostly tongue in cheek and usually quite funny. Trouble is some hair gear fans live for Sunday nights (worringly) and dont get his humour - these are the ones we should petition against. you know which i mean - the ones who attend the show in Ben Sherman shirts and waffle on about tiptronic gear boxes and copying the moppy ones jokes..

Reply to this Topic
scareymonsta

Dec 04

scareymonsta says:

This time

he's gone too far. I used to like the man and the show but I won't be watching it any more until he is gone much to my wife's joy I'm sure). I have submitted a formal complaint through the BBC website and have asked for a response. If we all do it we can get rid of him. Or we could just all go round his house one day...

Reply to this Topic
CORDUEX

Sep 03

CORDUEX says:

Hook, line and sinker

Dont you lot not realise he say`s things like that for this kind of reaction!! Signing a stupid petition will just put a big smile on his face and make him say some more comments. You lot need to just chill and not react, he would soon stop! Why do a load of bikers watch a tv programme for cars, and then complain when they dont see any bikes?

Reply to this Topic
tazzer

Aug 02

tazzer says:

casca

I signed the petition, have a look ;)

Reply to this Topic
Grosvenor

Sep 04

Grosvenor says:

casca

Come on. Double standards or what. If some non biking Lord of the Manor in leafy Oxfordshire had made these comments, you'd be demanding he be hung, drawn and quatered. You gotta laugh at the double standards we apply sometimes. Imagine if Ken Livingstone said bikers with loud exhausts should be shot in the face, on national TV. Would you be laughing quite so loudly then. Erm. I think not.

Reply to this Topic
masonmart

Aug 02

masonmart says:

Corduex

Has it exactly right. You all fell for it hook line and sinker. JC loves petitions, they get him a pay rise every time. It's not double standards neither and the likelihood is that, like Lord Peel, he didn''t actually say what he was quoted as saying The way you get at people like JC is to completely ignore him. Who gives a sh*t what anybody says anyway? What they do is important. Anyway, it doesn't even apply to me as I'm not a real biker.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices