Skip to content

Ask an Expert Any Riders in West Midlands? New rider

You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > New rider > Any Riders in West Midlands?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

pilchface

Aug 05

pilchface says:

Any Riders in West Midlands?

Hi Am looking to meet up with people in or around the West Midlands or close by for rides on weekends etc. Am fairly new to riding so would prob benefit from being round others of similar or more experience. Havent had much chance to get on my bike recently and am hoping to get on it as much as possible so let me know if anyone fancies meeting up somewhere? Cheers

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 9 years ago (12 January 2006 22:11)

Post a message in New rider

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TracyDownton

May 05

TracyDownton says:

Riders in West Mids

Hi there, Replying to your ad. I am Tracy, I live in Stourbridge. Been out of biking for 15 years and lost touch with bikey mates from all those years ago. Bought 2 bikes last year, a 1100 Dragstar and 600 Fazer. Getting a bit fed up with doing the weekend biking on my own. You can get me on xvs1100bikerbabe@hotmail.co.uk Take care and ride safe Tracy

Reply to this Topic
stacka-uk

Sep 07

stacka-uk says:

Stacka

Hi Chap,

im also in Stourbridge, currently laid up at the moment due to a big off. But iv got a fair few years experience under my belt so your more than welcolme to come out and learn some skills.

Stacka

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices