In this week’s MCN biker MP Hazel Blears speaks out against speed limiters on bikes. The lady tipped to be the next deputy Prime Minister says she will not support the proposal unless there is definitive proof between speed and accidents.
Also in this edition, available from Wednesday, April 11, 2007, we put super nakeds to the test – against each other. We took out three readers with our own road testers to put 11 bikes to the test.
- Honda’s new sports bike – the E4-01
- Roads of shame
- Smoking special – Triumph Daytona 675 inspired by JPS
- First ride on the Confederate B120 Wraith
- 2007 tyre guide
- A look in to the World superbike paddock ahead of this weekend’s Valencia round
- All the news from the first weekend of the new BSB season