The Ducati 1098 trounces its rivals in its first UK group test as MCN’s test riders put it to the test against the Aprilia RSV1000R and the Kawasaki ZX-10R.
Senior Road Tester, Michael Neeves had the joy of taking this much anticipated machine out on the roads. See his verdict in a full four page spread.
Also in this week’s edition our scouts have spotted Triumph’s new superbike in Almeria, Spain.
It shares similarities to the Daytona 675, and Speed Triple and has been touted as the replacement to the now discontinued Daytona 955i.
See these stories plus lots more in MCN, available to buy from Wednesday, January 10, 2007.
- Nicked by your kit – caught speeding because you share the same riding gear
- Parking charge threat in Westminster
- Track days ban illegal pipes
- First ride on a BMW F800S
- MotoGp’s John Hopkins says: ‘Bring it on’
- MCN speaks to Mario Illien, boss of Ilmor