To launch its new track bike insurance, Roadsure is giving away one year’s free track bike insurance to one motorcyclenews.com user.
The insurance covers the bike at home, in transit and whilst at the track for fire and theft something that most normal insurance companies refuse to do.
The new track bike insurance covers the vehicle not only whilst locked up and out of use at home but also while at an ACU approved track so you unless you total it yourself on track your ride will be covered.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is click the link below to go to our dedicated competitions site. Don't forget once you're registered you can enter as many compeititons as you like with just one click.
See page two for terms and conditions
Terms and conditions:
• One winner will receive 12 months track bike fire and theft insurance.
• Terms and conditions of insurance apply as stated in the policy’s Key Facts document (available from Roadsure: 0845 408 0016)
• Terms and conditions including any policy excesses will be at the discretion of Roadsure and/or the Underwriters
• All entrants must comply with the following:
o Full UK Bike or Provisional Bike Licence must be held
o Not have any criminal or motoring convictions
• Where there is an existing policy in force, the prize will apply a year’s cover from the expiry of this policy.
• This prize is valid for 12 months from the date of publication
• The winner must be willing to participate in any PR activity required by Roadsure Ltd
• No purchase necessary.
• The winning policy will cover bikes up to the value of £15,000.
Roadsure Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.