Published: 13 November 2007
In Motorcycle News we look in-depth at all the new motorcycles and more unveiled at the Milan Motorcycle Show, including why Ducati chief Claudio Domenicali was worried about creating the new Ducati Monster and speaking to the creator of the Aprilia FV2, Miguel Galluzi.
And we also:
- Speak to the family of Mark Gibney as North Wales police chief Richard Brunstrom is cleared over using photos of the dead motorcyclist without their permission.
- We test Casey Stoner's 2007 MotoGP championship winning Ducati GP7, and look at how much of the success is down to the rider or the bike.
- Take a trip to feature a Devon hillclimb with a huge range of oddball bikes - and which is open to whatever is in your garage right now.
- First test of the Suzuki Bandit 1250 Streetfighter, and the Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special - with ABS.
- Two MCN learner riders get to grips with the Derbi Cross City 125.
- The Roof motorcycle helmet set to revolutionise the market.
- And we speak to all the MotoGP stars as they test for 2008 for the first time.
Those are just some of the highlights from Motorcycle News, out Wednesday, November 14, 2007. And that's without mentioning the 12-page supplement of the most incredible crashes of 2007, the look at how Ducati will be able to race in British Superbikes, the new Bimota DB7 and lots, lots more.
Share and comment on this article ...