Probably not a question you’ve asked too often, but you can now find out with a new eau de toilet and deodorant bodyspray that’s part of the official MotoGP merchandise line.
We’ve not had it in for a product test yet, so we can’t tell you exactly what it’ll make you smell like.
All we know is that it’s made by Segura Perfumes and is available now.
We’ve tried to guess what it smells like in the office – here are our potential aromas.
1. Left over two-stroke oil now 250’s have gone.
2. Hopefully NOT the crouching hole in the floor toilets at Mugello
3. Colin Edwards’ spitting tobacco spittoon.
4. James Toseland’s MotoGP farewell interview tears.
5. Whatever it smells like the bottle will only be half full, like the MotoGP grid.
If you do receive some as a Christmas present, please tell us about the smell and if it turns you into a MotoGP racing God.